Item Information Mod Download Links. Item Information Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Item Information Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Item Information Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Item Information Mod ?
Item Information Mod for Minecraft. Too many items and you can remember all information of them, when to use, or how to use? Don’t worry,’Item Information Mod will help you solve this problem by’displaying some stats of the items as their description.
The stats that are displayed are:
- Damage to entitys (monster, animals etc.)
- If the item is wolf food
- If the item is furnace fuel
- The burn time it gives the furnace
- Armor amount
- Hardness of blocks
- Light value of blocks
This mod may not display the damage of weapons from other mods. This mod should work with most of the other mods, which don’t use the basic Item classes (Item, ItemFood, ItemArmor, ItemSword, ItemTool).
Currently this mod supports four languages: English, German, Italian and Lithunian.
Item Information Mod Screenshots:
Item Information Mod Installation:
- Download and install Modloader
- Download Item Information Mod
- Open the minecraft.jar (open %appdata%)
- Copy the files in the’Item Information Mod Files folder into it
- Added Lithunian language support
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Item Information Mod , please comment below the article; we will support