ItemBound Resource Pack 1.13.2->1.12.2 Download Links. ItemBound Resource Pack 1.13.2->1.12.2 can comprise files , and so personalize, textures, sounds, models, and languages.
Texture packs only modify the game’s decoration; resource packs can modify decorations, as well as audio files, animations, etc.
How To Install ItemBound Resource Pack 1.13.2->1.12.2 On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 8 steps below to install Resource Packs.
- Download ItemBound Resource Pack 1.13.2->1.12.2 using the link below.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file
- Copy the .zip file
- Open Minecraft
- In Minecraft, click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed (if not listed then go to the main menu by pressing Esc and repeat step 5) and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”. The game will now reload itself.
Note: for MacOS
- Download ItemBound Resource Pack 1.13.2->1.12.2 of your choice
- This one is similar to the Java Edition. Once you have your files downloaded, click on the Open Resourcepacks Folder in the Resource Packs screen. (Should be at ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks)
- Place the downloaded file in the opened folder. Once the file is there, start up Minecraft and go to Options, then Resource Packs, hover your mouse over the pack so an arrow appears, then click the arrow. Click Done and the game will load the Resource Pack.
- Now select your new resource pack and then select done!
The download links have been updated every 2 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
ItemBound Resource Pack 1.13.2->1.12.2 Description:
ItemBound Resource Packs compatible with 1.13.2,1.12.2. ItemBound Resource Pack allows you to customize the appearance of your items by changing their display names or IDs. It has hundreds of item skins, with plans to grow over time. Famous for its diversity, ItemBound always known to deliver the best custom model for items.
Despite being just a Resource Pack, ItemBound adds into your game a bunch of weird and cool looking items that you never expected. Dont forget to check out the Crafting Guides section for instruction on how to craft the new Halloween items!
ItemBound Resource Pack Screenshots:
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on Options, then Resource Packs.
- Choose Open resource pack folder.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting Done.
Minecraft version 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4
Link Download : https://dl7.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1546867778
Minecraft version 1.12.2/1.11.2
Link Download : https://dl7.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1546867796
Minecraft version 1.13.2
Link Download : https://dl7.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1546867852
Author: sixfootblue ? 61,156 views
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about ItemBound Resource Pack 1.13.2->1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support