JewelryCraft Mod Download Links. JewelryCraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing JewelryCraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place JewelryCraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is JewelryCraft Mod ?
JewelryCraft Mod for Minecraft helps you create jewelry and also modify them to create some new special jewelry that’applies a buff/debuff to the wearer. Discover now!
Items and Blocks:
All Blocks, Items and Combinations can be found in the guide that you receive upon entering the world.
Let’s start with the beginning. This ore is extremely rare, found deep underground at y = 5 or lower.
This item is obtained by smelting Shadow Ore. It is used in one normal recipe and in a smelter recipe.
Crafted with 4 Shadow Ingots and 4 Black Wool. If you right click with this on a villager while sneaking you take all the things he is selling to you, as well as all the emeralds you traded with him.
In order to get started with the jewelry part of the mod you need the Smelter. It is crafted with 6 Cobblestone, 1 Empty Bucket and 1 Lava Bucket. Just place it down and right click on it with any ingot to start smelting it. Didn’t want to do that? Simple! Just crouch + right click to get the ingot out. Is it too late and the ingot has already melted? No problem. Place a Molder in front of the Smelter and place an Ingot Mold in the Molder. After that simply left click the Smelter and wait for the molten metal to cool. When it’s done cooling, simply left click the Molder.
Similar to the Casting Basin from Tinkerers Construct. It requires a mold in it in order for it to create something.
The molds are what you put into the Molder and define what item you create.
Jeweler’s Crafting Table
It accepts a jewel and a modifier. So far there is only the ring and as a modifier, blaze powder (for now). You right click the items in it. Take them out by crouch+right clicking. Crafting the result item by left clicking.
JewelryCraft Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Updated the mod to Minecraft 1.7.10
- Fixed bug with Natura causing the game to crash
- Added more config options regarding Jeweler house generation
- Reduced the number of possible jewelers to spawn in a village to 1
- Added Molten Metal and Molten Metal Buckets
- Buckets of the molten metal can be obtained either by filling a smelter with the metal of your choice and then right clicking the smelter with an empty bucket, or by destroying the filled smelter, causing the metal to pour out and then use a bucket to pick it up.
- Smelters now spawn molten metal, if they have any, when broken
- Added the possibility to smelt ores
- Smelted ores give double the amount of ingots
- Jewelers houses now have a chance to also generate ores
- Jewelers can sell ores now
- Fixed a bug where the first time you would pour metal in a molder it would generate 2 items instead of one
Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about JewelryCraft Mod , please comment below the article; we will support