Joshua’s Christmas Mod 1.11|1.10.2 Download Links. Joshua’s Christmas Mod 1.11|1.10.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Joshua’s Christmas Mod 1.11|1.10.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Joshua’s Christmas Mod 1.11|1.10.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Joshua’s Christmas Mod 1.11|1.10.2?
Joshua’s Christmas Mod‘s perfect for party settings or simply adding a new themed source to your world. Joshua’s Christmas Mod adds many Christmas-themed features to Minecraft.
- awesome’Minecraft Christmas mod.’It’allows players to set up their very own unique Christmas tree in their house.
- Let’s play this mod!’Read more:’Wintercraft Mod
From decorations like Christmas trees, lights, wreaths, and stockings; to food items like sugar cookies, candy canes, eggnog, pies, and more. It is also fully survival friendly and multiplayer compatible, so grab your friends and celebrate this Christmas season!
- Christmas Light Bulbs (white, red, yellow, green, blue, purple)
- Christmas Lights (rainbow, red & green, white, red, yellow, green, blue, purple)
- Christmas Tree
- Christmas Tree Star
- Stockings (red, green)
- Records (‘Deck the Halls’, ‘Jingle Bells’, ‘Silent Night’, ‘We Wish You a Merry Christmas’)
- Santa hats (red, green)
- Empty Mug
- Drinks (eggnog, hot chocolate)
- Pies (apple pie, chicken pot pie)
- Colored Sugar (red, green, blue)
- Sugar Cookies (standard round, red star, green tree, blue bell)
- Ginger (plantable like carrots)
- Gingerbread Men
- Peppermint Seeds (plantable)
- Peppermint Leaves
- Peppermint Candies
- Candy Canes
- Standard vanilla chests are forced to render like presents (trapped chests a forced to use their normal texture)
- Snow Layer for Slabs (creative only)
Joshua’s Christmas Mod Screenshots:
Joshua’s Christmas Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge API
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Joshua’s Christmas Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Joshua’s Christmas Mod 1.11|1.10.2, please comment below the article; we will support