Julialy’s X-Ray Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.9.4|1.9 Download Links. Julialy’s X-Ray Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.9.4|1.9 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Julialy’s X-Ray Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.9.4|1.9 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Julialy’s X-Ray Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.9.4|1.9 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Julialy’s X-Ray Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.9.4|1.9?
Julialy’s X-Ray Mod is an useful modification that lets you view through any blocks in your game. If you don’t have a lot of time, this mod can be a fun way to collect diamond.
The Julialy’s X-Ray Mod for Minecraft is a pretty modification that lets you see through any block in the game! If you are looking for a tool that helps you speed up your resource collection, there is no reason not to download this mod. It not only implements a solid X-Ray system, but also provides players a large number of other options which can be useful in a variety of different situations.
By using X-Ray, you can look through most unnecessary blocks and get your sight directly on things you are interested in. For example, this mod will help eliminate any sand or dirt blocking your line of sight to see diamonds, so you can find diamonds more easily. This could be quite a fun way of collecting resources if you do not have a lot of time on your hands.
As mentioned above, Julialy’s X-Ray Mod also has a bunch of other useful features. It has an option to make certain or all entities brighter. Clicking once with the mouse will up the brightness of entities, clicking again will make everything bright, and click a third time will return the game pack to its normal state. You can choose any block to be visible or invisible by activating the ‘X’ key and show all of the underground cave systems clearly by pressing the ‘V’ key! To show the menu of X-ray, press Ctrl+X.
How to use:
- C: 1 click: Make entnties bright 2 Clicks: Make everything Bright 3 Clicks: Return to normal
- X: Make blocks invisible
- V: Shows caves
- Control-X: Shows the menu of the X-RAY.
- Controls are changeable in the game’s controls screen.
How do I use with Forge?
- Download and install Minecraft Forge 1.11.2
- Download and install Liteloader
- Download Julialy’s X-Ray Mod
- Right click the mod you downloaded, hover over 7-zip, and click Open archive
- Select all the files and folders in the mod’s archive window, and drag it to the minecraft.jar window
- Press the button that will copy the files into the minecraft.jar
- Close all the windows
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Julialy’s X-Ray Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.9.4|1.9, please comment below the article; we will support