JumpPad++ Mod Download Links. JumpPad++ Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing JumpPad++ Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place JumpPad++ Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is JumpPad++ Mod ?
JumpPad++ Mod for Minecraft‘created by Pfaeffa adds a good bit off functionality to Pfaeff’s jump pad, plus a whole lot of other features! Now you can launch any mobs 5, 10 or ’15 blocks into the air.
Jump Pad – This is the upgraded version of Pfaeff’s jump pad that I take no credit for. Launches any entity 5 blocks into the air.
Light Detector – This simple detector will emit a redstone signal that correlates w/ the light level in its vicinity. A great alternative for those who traverse dimensions that usually do not offer daylight!
(Everything from here on out is all custom!)
Jump Pad+ – An advanced version of the jump pad that can launch any entity 10 blocks into the air.
Jump Pad++ – An advanced version of the jump pad+ that can launch any entity 15 blocks into the air.
Portal Pad – Behaves like a miniature Nether portal!
Incineration Pad – Incinerates any entity that touches its top!
Speed Pad – Has a surface of minimal friction that propels any entities quickly on its surface!
Slow Pad – Reduces the speed of any entity!
Acceleration Pad – Sets a player to a sprint when walked upon!
End Pad – Teleports a player to the End dimension!
Annihilation Pad – Deals direct damage to any living entity that crosses its surface (a better alternative to the Incineration Pad, if you wish to keep your drops!).
Impact Landing Pad – Absorbs any entity’s fall, preventing any fall damage (inspired by Cheezy WEAPON’s recommendation). It does have its limits though, so be careful!
Ballistic Pad – Explodes whenever any entity touches its surface (what’s a great mod w/out explosives?)!
Regeneration Pad – Regenerates 1/2 of a player’s health and hunger when collided w/!
Booster Pad – Behaves just like the Jump Pad, but allows a player to pass through the bottom of it (inspired by Cheezy WEAPON’s recommendation), and adds a block of extra jump height! Sneaking will allow a player to pass through it w/out being launched!
Aqua Pad – Harnesses the usefulness of water! On fire? The aqua pad will extinguish you! Hate cauldrons and want an efficient means of having an infinite water source? The aqua pad will provide it! Need to rinse off your dyed armor? That’s no longer an issue!
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about JumpPad++ Mod , please comment below the article; we will support