JurassiCraft Mod 1.13|1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. JurassiCraft Mod 1.13|1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing JurassiCraft Mod 1.13|1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place JurassiCraft Mod 1.13|1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is JurassiCraft Mod 1.13|1.15.2|1.12.2?
Jurassicraft Mod for Minecraft 1.13/1.12.2/1.11.2 is a mod designed for the purpose of making Minecraft world more intriguing and enjoyable by bringing the world back to the history. You will see full-ledged dinosaurs, prehistoric creatures in the world of Minecraft. The mod is inspired by Jurassic Park, but is not limited to all Jurassic Park canon, as many creatures and features as possible will be added!
The mod allows you to create actual dinosaurs, but this process is significantly complicated. In order to make a dinosaur, you will first obtain fossils or amber, use the fossils or amber to create DNA, then insert the DNA into eggs, and finally hatch the eggs. The first time might be difficult for you, but once you familiar with the process, making more dinosaurs will become easier.
The Jurassicraft Mod also adds a variety of features alongside dinosaurs, including prehistoric plants that you can use to add a bit of extra visual flare to the world, vehicles through which you can get around quicker, some new ores such as Fossil Ore, Amber Ore, or DNA extractor from fossils but sometimes you might get sand, stone, or bone instead. There are even some fascinating dinosaurs themed decorations that you can use to customize your world according to your preferences.
New Ores and Machine Blocks:
- Fossil Ore- drops a fossil(iron rarity) and can be mined with an iron pick or higher
- Amber Ore- drops amber(diamond rarity) and can be mined with an iron pick or higher
- Analyzer- analyzes fossil to get you DNA, but you won’t always get DNA you might get sand, stone, or bone instead
- Cultivator- converts your DNA into an egg for you to hatch into a baby prehistoric creature
- Egg(currently disabled)- is made from the DNA being converted
JurassiCraft Mod 1.10.2 New Items:
- Dino Meat
- Dino Bone
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge‘and’Llibrary
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
JurassiCraft Mod’1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For minecraft 1.12.2
For minecraft 1.11.2
For minecraft 1.10.2-1.9.4
For minecraft 1.8.8
For minecraft 1.7.10
JurassiCraft Mod 1.7.10:’http://dl1.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1416793404
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about JurassiCraft Mod 1.13|1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support