Just Another Better Barrel Attempt Mod Download Links. Just Another Better Barrel Attempt Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Just Another Better Barrel Attempt Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Just Another Better Barrel Attempt Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Just Another Better Barrel Attempt Mod ?
Just Another Better Barrel Attempt Mod for Minecraft introduces one block (the barrel itself), a set of upgrades and a dolly to move things around. The mod’is a storage mod aiming at making a better barrel than what is already out there.
Visit the original mod thread here for all mod info.
Interacting with the barrel is done in a classical way. You can :
- Right-click to put a stack in a barrel.
- Left-click to drop a stack from a barrel.
- Shift+Left-click to drop one item from a barrel.
- Double right-click to put all the corresponding items from your inventory into the barrel.
- Shift+Right-click with an empty hand to lock the barrel (explained in the automation section below).
- Shift+Right-click with an upgrade will apply the upgrade to the barrel.
Automatic ore conversion
Barrels automatically convert ores/ingots/dusts from one mod into another. To do so manually, just place the metal you want to convert to into the barrel, and all future interactions with a similar metal from another mod will result into an automatic conversion.
3 types of copper from 3 mods.
The barrel is smart enough to convert them all. This conversion is also done in automated systems, so you can use them in a factory setups.
Jabba barrels provide some advanced features for automatic systems.
- Input/Output from any side.
- Locking mechanism to prevent the barrel from going completly empty or accept any item at all.
- Deep storage unit compliant to interface properly with other mods like AE or LP.
The locking mechanism deserves to be explain in more details. To lock a barrel, shift+right click with an empty hand. A small lock icon will appear at the bottom right of the barrel. When locked, a barrel will never lose the item template, even if you remove all the stacks from it.
Locked copper barrel with 0 items in it.
This allows you to use the barrels in a factory without ever messing up your installation, even if you run out of items.
The same way, an empty locked barrel will never accept any item, besides what you put in manually, allowing you to keep &amp;quot;free&amp;quot; storage spaces for future items.
Setup with a locked barrel with a copper template, an empty locked barrel and a free barrel. As mentionned, all faces of the barrels are valid input/output, allowing for more complex setups.
A setup with side in/out, back out and top in/out.
Barrel upgrades work by tier, from 0 to 7. Each tier double the capacity of the barrel to a maximum of 8192 stacks. You can only apply an upgrade if the previous tier is already applied (you need a tier 2 barrel to apply tier 3, etc). To apply an upgrade, just shift+right click the barrel while holding the upgrade.
If you ever break the barrel, you will get back all your upgrades and at max 64 stacks of the content (to prevent killing servers with 8k stacks dropping at the same time).
Full set of barrels will all the upgrades.
Another possible upgrade is the sticker. A sticker applied to the side of a barrel will make this side reproduce the front display. It is applied the same way as a normal upgrade, but you don&amp;#39;t get it back if you break the barrel.
Barrel with sticker.
With this new amount of storage capacity, something was required to be able to move it around. That&amp;#39;s what the dolly is for.
Using the dolly on a barrel will pick it up, and when you use it again, it will put it down, facing you. While you are carrying a barrel, you will suffer from various negative effects scaling with the size of the transported barrel.
But the dolly can do much more than that. Using the dolly, you can also move chests and put them back down with proper orientation. You can move IronChests too, BC tanks, TE machines, IC2 machines and a few more things.
Everytime, the dolly will try to restore the proper orientation when you put down the block again (ie : facing you).
Just Another Better Barrel Attempt Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Port to 1.7.10
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Just Another Better Barrel Attempt Mod , please comment below the article; we will support