Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod 1.16.3|1.11.2|1.10.2|1.8 Download Links. Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod 1.16.3|1.11.2|1.10.2|1.8 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod 1.16.3|1.11.2|1.10.2|1.8 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod 1.16.3|1.11.2|1.10.2|1.8 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod 1.16.3|1.11.2|1.10.2|1.8?
Download’Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod for Minecraft
Just Enough Items (JEI) mod is a stripped-down item and recipe viewing mod for Minecraft 1.10+. Built from the ground up for stability and performance.
Relative post:‘Not Enough Items Mod
Basic’Controls: (Minecraft Options -> Controls)
- Show Recipes: Hover over item + R
- Show Uses: Hover over item + U
- Toggle Item List Overlay: Control-O
- Next/Previous page of items: Scroll Wheel
- Next/Previous page of recipes: Scroll Wheel
- Show Recipes (Item List): Click Item or type R
- Show Uses (Item List): Right-Click Item or type U
- Show all Recipes: Click the recipe category’s’name
- Select Search Bar: Click or Control-F
- Clear Search: Right Click
- Previous Search: Up Arrow (work-in-progress feature)
- Search by Mod Name: Type @ in front of a mod name, like ‘@thaum’
- Find item from a’mod: Terms work together, like”wand @thaum silv’
- Multiple Searches: Separate terms with | characters, like ‘wrench|hammer’
With Cheat Mode Active:
- Give Stack: Click Item
- Give One: Right-Click Item
- Delete Item: Drop Item into the Item List
With Item List Edit Mode Active:’(These controls are shown in-game on the item tooltip)
- Hide Item: Control-Click Item
- Hide Items and Sub-Items: Control-Right-Click Item
JEI Small Screen
Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.9
For minecraft 1.9.4
For minecraft 1.10
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.11.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod 1.16.3|1.11.2|1.10.2|1.8, please comment below the article; we will support