Keeping Inventory Mod 1.12.1|1.11.2|1.10.2 Download Links. Keeping Inventory Mod 1.12.1|1.11.2|1.10.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Keeping Inventory Mod 1.12.1|1.11.2|1.10.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Keeping Inventory Mod 1.12.1|1.11.2|1.10.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Keeping Inventory Mod 1.12.1|1.11.2|1.10.2?
Sacrifice is unavoidable in the dangerous Minecraft world. You can die because of many reasons, for example, zombie bites you, skeleton bites you; spider bites you, enderman chases you or robber harms you. And remember that when you die, your inventory will be destroyed. Obviously, no one wants to craft an armor or weapon again that he or she already spent a lot of time on doing it before. For that reason, holding inventory is a top priority of Minecraft players. Thanks to Keeping Inventory Mod, you will never have to worry about the inventory destruction after you die, hence, making survival a lot easier.
The Keeping Inventory Mod is a utility mod made for modpack makers that want the player to progress without the worry of inventory loss on death, and creepers destroying builds. In the game, this mod can automatically keep your inventory and turn off block destroying system of the mobs such as creeper or fire spreading system, avoiding destroying blocks. In other words, it will automatically disable mobGriefing, and enable game rule keepInventory every time you start a world. The notable thing here is that both of these features can be disabled or enabled in the config file. With the Keeping Inventory Mod, survival has never been so easy.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Keeping Inventory Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.1
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Keeping Inventory Mod 1.12.1|1.11.2|1.10.2, please comment below the article; we will support