Keygrip Mod Minecraft Download Links. Keygrip Mod Minecraft makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Keygrip Mod Minecraft step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Keygrip Mod Minecraft file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Keygrip Mod Minecraft ?
Keygrip Mod Minecraft for Minecraft launched by iChun allows you to record as many instances of yourself as you like, and modify them to your hearts content (besides modifying the individual movement keyframes)’like changing your starting position, changing the type of NPC that plays back, changing the name of the player that is being replayed, make NPC’s walk through walls & floors, and MUCH more!
- In-game Mocap recorder with a GUI and a twist. Record yourself doing stuff, go back in the timeline and record an entirely new action! Keep doing this and have an entire scene, all acted out yourself, without the need of others’ help.
- Toggle the Scene Editor UI with the F12 key when ingame. Start and Stop a new action (you have to make one first) with F10, replay the entire scene using F9. (All keybinds configurable, preferably you should watch the video on how to use the mod)
- Saving the project will also export all the actions to be reimported into the same scene. Offset this and you can have an entire group”dancing’ in sync!
- Keygrip uses a workspace in the /mods/ folder, if you need any files Keygrip creates, it’ll be there.
- Also wanna add a note: Holding shift when you hit OK’on an import action window will not set the offset to the player position.
- Requires Java 7 and later.
Keygrip Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Forge’1.8
- Download and install’iChun Util. (Only for Minecraft 1.8+)
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download ‘Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
(This version including a stripped down iChunUtil 5.3.0-beta, backported to Minecraft 1.7.10 in a single package. Therefore, it is a standalone version of the mod that is not compatible with iChunUtil for 1.7.10 and effectively, every other mod that depends on it, which means all of my mods. Also doesn’t require Java 7.)
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Keygrip Mod Minecraft , please comment below the article; we will support