Kitchens Mod Download Links. Kitchens Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Kitchens Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Kitchens Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Kitchens Mod ?
Kitchens Mod for Minecraft adds rock salt to Minecraft world.’However, it’cannot be used directly. You will have to dissolve it, then boil dry to convert rock salt into normal table salt. You have to get the metals and dirt and crap out before eating it.
What Kitchens mod does?
Kitchens Mod‘also adds rock salt. It will generate as a large deposit that is only 1 block high, and only in rock in an ocean biome. That’s because in real life it occurs when a salt sea completely dries up. Often a lake or sea will re-form over that spot. For example, beneath the Great Lakes of North America, or beneath the Mediterranean Sea. Rock salt cannot be used directly. There will be an update that allows you to dissolve, then boil dry to convert rock salt into normal table salt. You have to get the metals and dirt and crap out before eating it.
How to use:
To start with, it has cupboards. They work like a chest, but open from the front instead of the top. That means you can stack them against a wall all the way to the ceiling. Crafting recipe is 8 wooden planks, just like a chest, but instead of leaving the centre space empty, leave the top middle empty. If you place two cupboards side-by-side, they combine to form a double cupboard. Just like a chest. You can’t place more than two cupboards beside each other, that would confuse which is combined.
Trapped cupboards work just like a trapped chest. But while a trapped chest has a bit of red colour around the latch, a trapped cupboard uses exactly the same texture as a regular chest. Similar crafting recipe: one cupboard plus one tripwire.
The mod also has countertops. It has the same GUI has a crafting table. If you right-click, it works exactly the same as a crafting table. But it’s a 1/8 height slab. You craft it with 4 slabs, but all slabs have to be the same type. For example: 4 oak slabs, or 4 spruce slabs, or 4 stone slabs. The reason they have to be the same is the countertop will be the same material as the slabs. It even has the same texture, but with the grid of a crafting table applied to it. Yes, it does work with netherbrick and quartz slabs.
So if you’re playing in creative mode and want a realistic kitchen in your house, cupboards and countertops will make it pretty.
How to install Kitchens Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Kitchens Mod
- Put zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
Download Kitchens Mod:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Kitchens Mod , please comment below the article; we will support