Lanterns and Flashlights Mod 1.8.9|1.7.2|1.6.4 Download Links. Lanterns and Flashlights Mod 1.8.9|1.7.2|1.6.4 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Lanterns and Flashlights Mod 1.8.9|1.7.2|1.6.4 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Lanterns and Flashlights Mod 1.8.9|1.7.2|1.6.4 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Lanterns and Flashlights Mod 1.8.9|1.7.2|1.6.4?
Lanterns and Flashlights mod adds chandeliers and torches you have to light with flint and steal.
- Dynamic Lighting!
- No FPS drop at all!
- 3D Items.
- Like and Amnsia mod.
- A basic component to start this mod!
- Just for crafting purposes!
- Use to create Lantern Oil!
- Another method to create Lantern Oil!
- Fuel for the Lantern and for the Furance!
- Fill up the barrel.
- In the config you can set how many minutes one bottle add to the lantern.
- By default: 8 minutes/bottle.
- Again, just for crafting!
- Charges up the Flashlight or Minerhelmet.
- One battery charges the Flaslight/Minerhelmet Fully.
- Works like a torch, but you have to Light it or Unlight it, with FlintAndSteel.
- In survival it takes durbility from the FlintAndSteel(Changable in config).
- In creative you can turn on or off with bare hands without FlintAndSteel.
- Last forever and emits same light as a torch.
- Also for crafting recipes!
- Decorative purposes only!
- Just like a Candle, but its more brighter.
- For instant refuel purposes.
- Right click with empty hand to get the oil level.
- Right click with Lantern Oil to fuel it up.
- In creative one bottle fills it up fully, in survival adds 8 minutes/bottle(Changable via config).
- Right click with a Lantern(OFF) and refuel it to max instantly.
- In creative its got unlimited uses.
- Can hold up to 128 minutes of oil (Changable in config).
- Gives off little amount of light, but least forever.
- Rightclick on the ground to place it and light it with FlintAndSteel.
- SHIFT + Rightclick again to pick it back up.
- Pressing F while holding it(Have a FlintAndSteel in your inventory in survival) also”activate/deactivate it.
- Gives off big light, but requires fuel.
- To fuel it place it in the crafting table with Lantern Oil.
- Only Lantern off can be fueled!
- It can hold 32 minute of fuel by default.(Can be changabe in config!)
- Place on the ground or hang it on cellings(Has to be a solid surface).
- Rightclick with FlintAndSteel to activate/deactivate.
- SHIFT + Rightclick to pick it back up.
- F to activate/deactivate it in hand.
- The lantern block aslo eats up the fuel(Changable in cofig!), but if you right click with Lantern”oil”you can fuel it that way too.
- If you place it to the 9th hotbar slot and F on something else you can DUAL WIELD.
- In creative it don’t requite fuel(Least one bottle so you can lit it.).
- Requires AA Battery to work.
- By default its working for 32 minutes/charege(Changable in config).
- F to activate/deactivate.
- Lightlevel changes by the distance.
- In creative it don’t require energy.
- Works like a Flashlight, except you put this one on your head.
- Add a bit armor to the player since it a Minerhelmet.
- New village house is added to villages.
- Its got a Lantern and Barrel in it with random Fuel values.
- You can find treasures in chests too.
- Double cook Porkchop(Gives 2) or Raw Beef(Gives 2) or Raw Chicken(Gives 1, coz they small animals).
- Fat and Sugarcane = 4.
Candle = 6:
- 2 Fat and a Glassbottle.
- Cook Bottled Fat or Bio Oil.
To charge it up(The Battery):
- Battery and a Redstone block.
Chandelier = 2:
- Glasspane-Light bulb-Lever
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Light level can be changed here.
- Fuel and Battery settings.
- 3D item can be toggable here.
- Render style:Basically its just FULL(Show On and Off models), AMNESIA(Only On models showed”Off are hided).
- Updated to 1.7.2!
- New rendering for the lantern!
- Fixed placement bug.
- More realistic flashlight.
- Removed village house gen.
- Bit more FPS and code cleaner.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Lanterns and Flashlights Mod 1.8.9|1.7.2|1.6.4, please comment below the article; we will support