Laser Creeper Robot Dino Riders Mod Download Links. Laser Creeper Robot Dino Riders Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Laser Creeper Robot Dino Riders Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Laser Creeper Robot Dino Riders Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Laser Creeper Robot Dino Riders Mod ?
Laser Creeper Robot Dino Riders Mod for Minecraft‘is a mod which provides players with 2 mobs to make your Minecraft more enjoyable as well as enhance your experience.
Millions of years ago a warlike alien civilisation visited far away planets with the sole objective of finding the ultimate weapon in their conquest of the universe. They took the apex predator from this un-civilised planet then experimented and augmented it. The T-R3X 1000 was created.
After aeons of intergalactic war the aliens needed a new weapon in order to further their might. They returned only to find another creature capable of immense destructive power. With more experimentation and augmentation the Laser Creeper was created. A creature with all the explosive nature of an ordinary creeper combined with the ability to fire blasts from it’s built in cybernetic lasers.
The combination of these 2 diabolically altered creatures has provided their masters with the ultimate invading force.
- Will YOU be able to survive?
- Will YOU be able to harness their technology?
- Will YOU be able to stop the’
Minecraft gets two new mobs! Survive to battle the Laser Creeper Robot Dino Riders from Space. Craft a hatchable egg, and you can ride your very own Robot Dino. After, make yourself a Laser blaster!
This mod adds 2 new mobs to Minecraft the 1st being the Laser Creeper. The Laser Creeper has all of the normal attributes and explosiveness of an ordinary Creeper ‘ but also will fire beams of pure energy at you from its Laser blasters. These blasts will damage you and set you on fire. Laser Creepers will drop the usual gunpowder but also redstone dust and a new drop called Laser Creeper Plasma (see recipes for use). Rarely the Laser Creeper will drop a Plasma Power Unit. Laser creepers can spawn on their own or riding on the back of mob number 2’.
The T-R3X 1000: The T-R3X 1000 is a formidable foe. It has 80hp is immune to fire and projectiles will not harm it. When destroyed the T-R3X 1000 will drop a
T-R3X 1000 Part this can be used, by you, to’. CREATE YOUR VERY OWN RIDABLE ROBO DINO!
To Create you very own T-R3X 1000 you must 1st craft a Raw T-R3X 1000 Egg.
Then take the Raw T-R3X 1000 Egg and smelt it in a furnace to weld it all together.
This will give you a fully constructed T-R3X 1000 Egg. Once you have the T-R3X 1000 Egg you can place it down and after 25 -30 seconds you will have your very own TAME T-R3X 1000. To make your baby T-R3X 1000 grow and reach it’s maximum power requirements you will have to feed it
x64 Redstone Blocks. Whenever your T-R3X 1000 takes damage it can be repaired by feeding it more Redstone Blocks (right click on it).
Only then will you be able to ride it by making a T-R3X Control Module.
To Equip your T-R3X 1000 with the Control Module it must be fully charged (grown) ‘ then just right click it and your mount will be ready.
To Ride your very own Robot Dino just click on it with an empty hand and you will mount it. The T-R3X 1000 can not jump but it can run very fast and climb up most blocks easily.
The Laser Blaster recipe is below.
Laser Blaster Core
Laser Blaster Barrel
Plasma Power Unit
Laser Blaster Grip
Laser Blaster: You will get x64 shots before having to re-fuel it . This can be done by crafting the Empty Laser Blaster with a with a Plasma Power Unit which is crafted from Laser Creeper Plasma in a 3’3.
Re-Fueling a Laser Blaster
Laser Creeper Robot Dino Riders Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the Mod.
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For minecraft 1.7.10
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Laser Creeper Robot Dino Riders Mod , please comment below the article; we will support