LegacyCraft Mod Download Links. LegacyCraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing LegacyCraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place LegacyCraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is LegacyCraft Mod ?
LegacyCraft Mod for Minecraft’add new features that will make your Minecraft world more interesting. You will never find your Minecraft world boring anymore!
LegacyCraft is designed to allow the ability to roll back pieces of the last few updates to Minecraft which have a tendency to force the game in undesired directions, or which make the game more difficult than is enjoyable for casual players. Each option can be configured individually. Note that disabling the new AI overrides the other AI-type changes like zombies targeting villagers.
- Disable the new pathfinding AI; enjoy watching them walk right off cliffs again
- Disable baby zombie (and pig zombie) spawns
- Set zombie tracking range back to 16 blocks
- Old bonemeal mechanics
- Make zombies ignore villagers
- Disable zombie hordes and ‘reinforcements’
- Disable zombies breaking doors
- Disable zombies catching their targets on fire if they are on fire
- Disable skeleton flaming arrows
- Old Skeleton Fire rate
- Disable creeper detonation on fall
- Disable natural bat spawns
- Disable natural witch spawns
- Make weapon drops full durability again
- Disable mobs from picking up drops
- Bring back old regen and instant-heal potions
- Make golden apple (tier 0) use nuggets again
- Disable spiders spawning with potion effects
- Disable hidden nether lava pockets (not yet functional)
- Disable new angry enderman sounds
- Allow enderman pickup of cobble, planks, and stone
- Bring back old old book recipe
- Bring back old glistering melon recipe
- Block nonplayer entities from passing through portals
- Disable zombie pigmen from spawning around portals
- Disable silverfish stone in Extreme Hills
- Bring back fast fire spread
- Disable villager noises
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Download and install DragonAPI.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about LegacyCraft Mod , please comment below the article; we will support