LegendGear 2 Mod Download Links. LegendGear 2 Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing LegendGear 2 Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place LegendGear 2 Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is LegendGear 2 Mod ?
LegendGear 2 Mod for Minecraft’will bring you to a whole new world with a lot of interesting things! If you are finding something new to add into your Minecraft, the mod is a great choice for you!
Falling stars are a central focus of LegendGear 2. When in the dark under an open sky at night, from time to time a star will fall out of the sky. If you collect it before it disintegrates, you’ll be rewarded with a star piece, used in crafting all kinds of things. A star piece can be broken into 3 stardust, and nine of them can be assembled into a starstone. Right-clicking with a star piece in hand will infuse it with 3 of your experience levels, turning it into an infused star piece, which can likewise be crafted into infused counterparts of the above.
Sand and stardust combined and then smelted will create starglass, a form of glass that can both contain and conduct magical energy. A primary use of starglass is crafting it into a hollow starglass shell, which can then be filled with a variety of things… if you have some way to somehow put something inside a sealed glass sphere. Hmm.
Dimensional Catalyst and Abstraction Gel
Infused stardust and an ender pearl can be combined to create dimensional catalyst, a substance that can teleport objects short distances. It is an essential tool when working with starglass shells, as it is the only way to put things inside them. Please do use caution when handling it, however.
Infused stardust and a slime ball make another important tool, abstraction gel, which can extract and reify a concept from another material, solidifying it into a nucleus. Nuclei are used to create a variety of potent magical objects.
Catalyst and Gel
Shells and Orbs
Iron and infused stardust can be fused to create starsteel, a magically energized metal. Normally, dimensional catalyst is used to embed the dust directly into the iron, though if you have a way to create iron dust, the dusts can be mixed and smelted. Currently its only use is to craft the magic boomerang, but other applications are certainly on the horizon…
The staff is a new kind of weapon, used to cast an offensive spell in a medium-range area of effect. Charge it up by holding right click, and then release to cast the spell. Different staves provide different additional effects – the frost staff freezes water and slows enemies, while the ember staff melts ice and ignites foes. Use caution – you can hit yourself with your own spell if your targeted area includes you. Also, wearing armor will increase the time it takes to cast your spell, depending on how heavily armored you are.
(and similarly with other orbs)
Emerald Shards and Hearts
Adventuring is lucrative! Enemies can drop emerald shards when slain, which can be combined into emerald pieces by right-clicking or crafting 8 of them. Emerald pieces can similarly be converted to emeralds – it takes 8 pieces (or 64 shards) to make one full emerald. Enemies might also drop hearts, which heal you instantly when collected. Emerald shards and hearts can also occasionally be found by breaking tall grass, though there are limits to the effectiveness of this approach.
The frost staff slows enemies and freezes water
How to install LegendGear 2 Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the’LegendGear 2 Mod
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
LegendGear 2 Mod’Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about LegendGear 2 Mod , please comment below the article; we will support