LIIEs Resource Pack 1.16.5->1.15.2->1.12.2 Download Links. LIIEs Resource Pack 1.16.5->1.15.2->1.12.2 can comprise files , and so personalize, textures, sounds, models, and languages.
Texture packs only modify the game’s decoration; resource packs can modify decorations, as well as audio files, animations, etc.
How To Install LIIEs Resource Pack 1.16.5->1.15.2->1.12.2 On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 8 steps below to install Resource Packs.
- Download LIIEs Resource Pack 1.16.5->1.15.2->1.12.2 using the link below.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file
- Copy the .zip file
- Open Minecraft
- In Minecraft, click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed (if not listed then go to the main menu by pressing Esc and repeat step 5) and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”. The game will now reload itself.
Note: for MacOS
- Download LIIEs Resource Pack 1.16.5->1.15.2->1.12.2 of your choice
- This one is similar to the Java Edition. Once you have your files downloaded, click on the Open Resourcepacks Folder in the Resource Packs screen. (Should be at ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks)
- Place the downloaded file in the opened folder. Once the file is there, start up Minecraft and go to Options, then Resource Packs, hover your mouse over the pack so an arrow appears, then click the arrow. Click Done and the game will load the Resource Pack.
- Now select your new resource pack and then select done!
The download links have been updated every 2 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
LIIEs Resource Pack 1.16.5->1.15.2->1.12.2 Description:
Minecraft is so much fun and has such enduring popularity because it takes place in an open world, where anything is possible. Critics and even the games creators have compared Minecraft to a sandbox, because it is a place where players use their creativity to decide what the questions are, as well as how to solve them. Further adding to the appeal of Minecraft is the fact that so many different resource packs are available; these resource packs allow you to customize the tools of the game and give your characters special equipment and even special abilities. LIIEs Resource Pack for Minecraft is an excellent choice for making your Minecraft game look more eye-catching. Read on to find out more about the features you get when you install it.
With LIIEs Resource Pack for Minecraft, you can add grass to the usual dirt on the ground in the games world. This gives the landscape of Minecraft a much more colorful and pleasant look. Far from just looking like a bunch of green pixels, the grass in this pack has a realistic looking texture. It looks so real that you will wish you could cut it down, throw it in the blender, and make wheatgrass smoothies out of it. You can also add water that looks like it is flowing, from clear streams and bonds to murky, muddy rivers. You can even choose the look of the sky, whether you want a clear, blue sky with a few fluffy white clouds here and there or a dreary, gray, overcast sky, or anything in between.
LIIEs Resource Pack includes a vast array of building materials from which you can choose, each with a realistic looking color and texture. You can build structures out of stone, granite, cobblestone, obsidian, and more, and you can decorate them with everything from gold to emerald to lapis lazuli. The choices of wood include acacia, oak, jungle, birch, spruce, and dark oak. You can even see moss and vines growing on sidewalks and the sides of buildings.
Among the other highlights of this pack is the realistic looking food. LIIEs Resource Pack includes raw and cooked chicken, mutton, pork chops, and steak, and that is just the food that is not suitable for vegetarians. Best of all, it is compatible with all the versions of Minecraft.
How to install:
- Download the resource pack from the link provided below
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Open the resource packs folder and move the downloaded zip file into this folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and enjoy the resource pack.
LIIEs Resource Pack Download Links:
Minecraft version 1.8.X Optifine is recommended to use
LIIEs Resource Pack 1.8.zip (3.7 MB)
Minecraft version 1.9.4 Optifine is recommended to use
LIIEs Resource Pack 1.9.zip (4.1MB)
Minecraft version 1.11.2/1.10.2 Optifine is recommended to use
Minecraft version 1.12.1/1.11.2 Optifine is recommended to use
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about LIIEs Resource Pack 1.16.5->1.15.2->1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support