Little Helpers Mod Download Links. Little Helpers Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Little Helpers Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Little Helpers Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Little Helpers Mod?
Little Helpers Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2 is an automation mod that’navybofus has put my own “spin” on. The “spin” is that if a vanilla task in Minecraft requires items, then so will this mod’s automation process. Further, this means that if a tool is required for the mod’s “LittleHelper” to function, the tool is also damaged as it would if you were to actually carry out the task manually. So, what is the purpose of this “spin”? He finds that adding a diamond tool to the recipe of an automation block, over time, adds a cheating aspect to the game. Mods are what they are and some, even a few of my own, do add cheating characteristics. This mod tries to add automation by cutting out the time required to do a task, but does not cut out any materials that would be consumed.
Note: By itself, this mod cannot create full-time automation without the player’s occasional input. This is on purpose. Also, if a mod task requires an item that isn’t normally required by vanilla Minecraft, it is intentional for balance.
Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
So far, this mod adds automation to crop farming including Wheat, Carrots, Potatoes, Netherwart, Pumpkins, and Melons. The mod added tree farming that will collect all vanilla tree logs and their saplings. The last addition is animal breeding. The mod can breed Sheep, Cows, Mooshroom, Pigs and Chickens.
These are the blocks that do the tasks while you’re out an about. A tool and item requirement table will be provided below for easy reference.
Like all the mod’s blocks, the name hints to the task the block will carry out. In this instance the Fisher will fish for the player. However, this block differs from the rest as it will produce fish faster depending on the number of two-deep pools of water in it’s immediate area (maximum of 9).
This block will plant and harvest the vanilla “small” crops like Wheat, Carrots, Potatoes and Nether Wart.
This block will plant and harvest the vanilla “big” crops like Pumpkins and Melons.
This block plants Saplings. Yep, that’s it.
Ah, a reason for the Sapling Planter. This block will detect trees in a 9×9 area of which it’s “pointing” to harvest.
This block detects a pair of eligible (see mod description above) Animals in a 5×5 area of which it’s pointing to feed and subsequently breed.
Automation Requirement Chart
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of Little Helpers Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
- Fixed a bug that allowed most blocks to be converted to End Portal Frames
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.7.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Little Helpers Mod, please comment below the article; we will support