Lootable Bodies Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Lootable Bodies Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Lootable Bodies Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Lootable Bodies Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Lootable Bodies Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
There are lots of people that want to play Minecraft as an RPG. It’s a lot more fun to play the game this way, plus it just makes the entire experience a lot more rewarding. But on the other hand, you do need some mods in order to make the experience more authentic. Minecraft is not an RPG, so only if you use a good array of mods you can make that happen. Lootable Bodies Mod is one of the latest mods that adds a very interesting aspect in Minecraft, and that is looting bodies.
What this particular mod provides you with is the ability to protect items from despawning. What you have to do here is to store them on a dead body and you can loot it afterwards in order to get your stuff back. Since the dead bodies aren’t harmed by fire, falling or explosions, you will find the entire experience to be very fun, unique and designed to be very helpful.
What you need to do here is to right click on the dead body in order to access the inventory. And you can use the shovel in order to remove the body after looting it. Usually you can do that if you hit the body with a shovel 3 times. It’s a very good way to do that and results will pay off very well for that reason alone.
It’s important to note that when you die the mod will automatically spawn a corpse and your items will be placed in that corpse. Sure, the damageable items will deal with some damage, but at least they will not be affected that much to begin with. That’s what really makes the difference here, the fact that you will be able to approach everything in a much simpler fashion and results will pay off in a bid way.
It’s nice to see that the items are kept properly for you because losing your hard-earned loot can be very hard for most of us. This is the most useful thing brought by this Lootable Bodies Mod for Minecraft, the fact that you do get some protection for your items even after you die. Usually you don’t receive this type of option, which is exactly what makes this so distinct and unique in the first place.
The attention to detail is very impressive and the fact that you get the ultimate protection for your items regardless of the situation is quite delightful as well. The Lootable Bodies Mod is a very good mod for those that want to protect their items in Minecraft. Just give it a try and you are bound to like it!
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Lootable Bodies Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Lootable Bodies Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support