LootBags Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 Download Links. LootBags Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing LootBags Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place LootBags Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is LootBags Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2?
LootBags Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds an item that contains random loot from any of the vanilla dungeon loot lists (dungeons, strongholds, mineshafts, temples, and blacksmiths). This bag can be found dropped by monsters, passive mobs, and players or in vanilla worldgen chests.
Internal Mechanics Information:
- Loot Determination Algorithm: The bag does not know its loot until it is opened by a player.’ There are a maximum of five inventory slots that can be filled.’ Once opened, the bag will determine 1-5 slots to fill and for each slot choose a random loot list from all lists plus the whitelist if there are any items in the whitelist.’ From that list a random output itemstack is selected with a random stack size that does not exceed both the max stack size for that item and that entered in the config and placed in the slot.
- Black/White-list Item Detection: The lists will read a string array and for each element identify the number of words, if it is one/two (blacklist/whitelist) the code assumes the entry is an OreDictionary entry and attempt to add all itemstacks from the OreDictionary that matches that tag to the list.’ In the case of a whitelist, this only adds the first entry.’ If the entry word count is three/four the code assumes it is a modID entry and will attempt to find the item or block that is registered under the modID that is the first word with an internal registry name of the second word.’ If a block or item is found, an itemstack that uses the third word parsed to an integer is added to the list.’ Each successful process will add a log message indicating the addition.
- Blacklist Item Removal: During item selection when the bag is opened if the blacklist has any items the mod will compare each item to the blacklist and if there is a match that particular slot is rolled again.
The mod has a detailed config file that allows for a wide degree of customization.’ The drop chance for monsters, passive mobs, and players can all be configured independently from 0 to 100%.’ The chest loot tables can be changed through the config, the default is all vanilla chest loot tables, allowing for mod loot tables to be added or vanilla loot tables to be removed.’ Keep in mind there has to be at least one loot table, so if the loot table list is empty the vanilla dungeon chest loot table will be automatically added on load.’ Further control of the loot can be controlled by a blacklist and whitelist.’ The blacklist will ensure that any valid item or block will not appear in a LootBag and accepts either OreDictionary names or <modID> <Forge item/block name> <damage/metadata>.’ The whitelist adds a separate drop table in which contains the whitelisted items or blocks and accepts entries in either OreDictionary <maxStackSize> or <modID> <Forge item/block name> <damage/metadata> <maxStackSize> format.’ The mod by default adds the lootbags to vanilla chest loot tables, which can be disabled in the config.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
LootBags Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about LootBags Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2, please comment below the article; we will support