LotsOMobs Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Variaty of new mobs) Download Links. LotsOMobs Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Variaty of new mobs) makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing LotsOMobs Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Variaty of new mobs) step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place LotsOMobs Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Variaty of new mobs) file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is LotsOMobs Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Variaty of new mobs)?
What is LotsOMobs Mod?
Besides the tons of new mobs, LotsOMobs also adds a lot of new blocks, items, weapons, etc. In this spoiler we are gonna take a look at those things!
- Deer Fur: Deer fur is a material very similair to leather. You get it from killing deers. With this piece of fur you can make an armor set called Deer Fur Armor.
- Horn: Horns are also dropped by deers. With this you can craft yourself a new sword. The DeerSword.
- Flint and Fossil: This piece of ancient firemaking tool is used to light an Ancient Fire. With this you can burn stuff down without getting hurt as well as lighting portals to the dimensions!
- Cacti On A Stick: The CactiOnAStick is a usefull item when you are riding LotsOMobs creatures. With this you can controll the mob and steer it to where you want to go. Just like riding a pig!
- Ivory: Ivory is dropped by Narwhales and Elephants. With it you can create a new Ivory Toolset which is slightly better than iron. To craft the axe and the shovel you will need to make an Ivory Blade first.
- Amber: This is the strongest material in this mod. Its very rare and can only be found in the bottom 7 layers of the dino dimension. With this you can craft the best armor and weapons! Also AmberTools are in this mod. The armor is strong enough for you to safely walk among the dinosaurs! The most powerfull weapon is the spear crafted with a spearblade made of ambers.
- Dinosaur Bone: These big bones are dropped by dinosaurs and can be used to craft Amber Tools and spears. Also try feeding them to raptors, they love them!
- Dinosaur Skin: Skin dropped by dinosaur. Use it to craft though armor!
- Icemintuim Bar: Get it from smelting IcemintuimOre. Can be used to craft DNAExtractors and portals to the IceDimension.
- Wooly Fur: Dropped by SaberTooth Tigers and Mammoths. This can be used to craft the nice and warm Eskimo suits.
- Portable portals: These handy machines can be used to teleport to the Dino and Ice dimension without having to go through the portal. Just rightclick with one in your hand!
- Meats: Most mobs in this mod come with their own meat. All the meat can be eaten raw but also cooked. All of them refill a different amount of health.
- Kinds of meats:
- Savanna Grass: These blocks are just like dirt and can be found in the savanna biome
- Savanna Tall Grass: The Tall Grass of the savanna.
- Portal Blocks: The blocks that take you to the dimensions. They dont drop when broken so choose wisely where you place it…
- Fossil Ore: This ore contains a fossil from one of the five different dinosaurs.
- Ice Fossil Ore: This ore contains a fossil from one of the Ice Age creatures.
- Amber Ore: This Ore contains an amber. Only generates in the bottom 7 layers of the Dino Dimension
- Icemintuim Ore: Can be molten into an Icemintuim bar.
- Dino Logs: The Logs of the Dino Trees from the dino dimension
- Dino Leaves: The Leaves of the Dino Trees from the dino dimension
- Dino Vines: The vines of the Dino Trees from the dino dimension
- Dino Sapling: The Sapling of the Dino Trees from the dino dimension
- Easter Eggs: These blocks are hidden around the entire world. Pick them up and deliver them to the easterbunny for a reward!
- Deer Fur: crafted from Deer Fur. Its slightly stronger than leather.
- Santa: Dropped by santa claus. Not much protection but it looks cool!
- Dinosaur Skin: Tough armor made with Dinosaur Skin.
- Amber: The toughest armor out there. So strong that even dinosaurs like T-Rexes cant hurt it!
- Eskimo Suit: Nice and warm armor made from Wooly Fur. Eskimos wear it too!
DNA related stuff:
- The DNAExtractor: This block is a new machine. It is used to get the DNA out of the Fossil. To do so open the GUI by right clicking it. Inside the GUI you just add a Fossil and a bottle of DNA Solvent. After a little while you will get the DNA that was in the Fossil!
- DNA Solvent: Crafted with a bottle of water and tall grass. This dissolves the DNA found inside fossils!
- Fossils: The remains of ancient creatures. Are dropped from Fossil Ores. They can be used to get Ancient creatures in the overworld.
- DNA: DNA can be extracted out of the fossils and be used to craft spawn eggs for ancient creatures in the overworld. This also makes it possible to name dinosaurs by putting the eggs in the anvil.
LotsOMobs Mod Video:
- Go to LotsOMobs Mod website
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
Download Links for’LotsOMobs Mod:
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.9.0
Below you can download each of the modules for LotsOMobs. These versions work with Minecraft 1.9. You can combine them, but you will always need the core module.
Core: Download Link
Forrest and Plains: Download Link
Arctic: Download Link
Desert: Download Link
Jungle and Swamps: Download Link
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2:’
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about LotsOMobs Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 (Variaty of new mobs), please comment below the article; we will support