Lucky Block Midnight Blue (Navy) Mod Download Links. Lucky Block Midnight Blue (Navy) Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Lucky Block Midnight Blue (Navy) Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Lucky Block Midnight Blue (Navy) Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Lucky Block Midnight Blue (Navy) Mod ?
Lucky Block Midnight Blue (Navy) Mod for Minecraft‘has so many amazing features which you will definitely enjoy! With this mod, you can do so many fantastic things, your adventure will be more interesting!
Craft with obsidian instead of gold_ingots. You all get a extra ender chest too.
Lucky Block Midnight Blue (Navy) Mod Features:
- Sticks (spawns 16/32 sticks)
- Enchanted (Sticks spawns a stick with random single enchantment)
- Redstone Yeah 32/64 redstone
- Silverfish Swarm (Spawns 72 Silverish)
- Villager meeting (Spawn 12 Villagers)
- Snowman squad (Spawns 8 Snowmen)
- Iron Golem Team (Iron Golem)
- Dave a pigman zombie pigman with armor
- Vill-o-Mecha a villager riding stacked iron-golems
- Wither Duo
- Heavy Artillery Ghast
- Blazes 4 Blazes Spawn
- Three more jokes
- more falling blocks like
- Lucky Pole
- Quartz Pole
- Sponge Tower
- Gravel Rain
- Bobs! Spawns 2 Bobs
Redstone Block Wishing Well
Some new and old drops
Dave the zombie pigman
Nether Quartz Tower
How to install’Lucky Block Midnight Blue (Navy) Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Lucky Block Mod 1.16.3.
- Download the mod.
- Extract the .zip file using winrar or 7zip.
- DELETE the config file of the lucky block mod or old lucky block Midnight Blue (Navy) off your /config folder.
- Copy and Replace lucky_block and lucky_block_flipped in the lucky block .jar. (using 7zip: open archive on the .jar)
- Using 7-zip: open archive then /assets/lucky/textures.
- Copy and replace LuckyBlockProperties.txt in /mod/lucky/files and in your .minecraft in/config/lucky/
- Enjoy with the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Lucky Block Midnight Blue (Navy) Mod , please comment below the article; we will support