Lucky Block Omega Mod 1.16.3 Download Links. Lucky Block Omega Mod 1.16.3 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Lucky Block Omega Mod 1.16.3 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Lucky Block Omega Mod 1.16.3 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Lucky Block Omega Mod 1.16.3 ?
Lucky Block Omega Mod for Minecraft has so many amazing features that you will definitely enjoy! With this mod, you can do so many fantastic things, your adventure will be more interesting! Not just your standard Lucky Block add-on! Tired of the same old gear? Lucky Tools not getting the job done fast enough? Try your luck with OMEGA!
What this lucky block 1.16.3 does is that it allows you to acquire a wide range of items, of course if you do find the lucky block and mine it.
Lucky Block Omega Mod Features:
- A Sword with +150 attack.
- Boots that triple your speed.
- Armor that grants 80 extra HP.
- These are only a few of the fabled OMEGA Gear, found only within the depths of the Lucky Blocks.
- New Lucky Mobs to fight!
- Bob brought his whole family’
- Melty the Blaze.
- George the Wither Skeleton.
- Spike the Silverfish.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download and install’Lucky Block Mod.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the Lucky Block Omega Mod.
- Extract the contents of this ZIP File.
- Locate the correct folder for the version of Minecraft you are using.
- Browse to your /config folder in your Minecraft Directory, and replace /lucky/Lucky_Block_Properties.txt with the correct file from this ZIP that matches your Minecraft version.
- Browse to your /mods folder and open your Lucky Block jar with a program such as 7-Zip. Find /assets/lucky/texture/lucky_block.png and replace it with the included lucky_block.png file in this ZIP, to have the Omega Blocks in your game instead of the default yellow Lucky Block.
- BACK UP YOUR WORLD! This mod is extremely dangerous and can cause death, destruction, and general rage-quits. You have been warned.
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.12.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Lucky Block Omega Mod 1.16.3 , please comment below the article; we will support