Lumberjack Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 Download Links. Lumberjack Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Lumberjack Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Lumberjack Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Lumberjack Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2?
Have you been tired when chopping each and every log or leaf? Or have you been the situation that you do not have enough wood to use although trying your best to exploit this resource? With Lumberjack Mod, wood exploitation will be easy the ever.
Wood is one of the most commonly found resources in Minecraft. However, you can have enough of it because it can be used in tons of different ways, in building structures or crafting items. But there is a problem that the Minecraft players sometimes do not cut all the trees. They just cut until they cannot reach the logs above. Consequently, a pile of tree trunks floating in the sky, or ‘flying tree’ phenomenon, causing annoying for other players. With the Lumberjack Mod, you just need to craft an axe and cut all trees quickly. You will not have to climb up ladder miserably to cut trees then climb down again!
The Lumberjack Mod adds a variety of brand new axes into Minecraft that players can use to chop down wood in a quick and efficient way. Each axe is made from a different material, and have different durability as well as value. For example, a stone or wood LumberAxe can be a great choice if you want a cost effective tool, on the other hand, something like the emerald variant will be suitable if you want a tool that has a bit more longevity. In addition, the mod can also be configured to a certain extent, so you can enable or disable the ability to chop leaves.
New things it adds!
Look at these fancy axes!
Simply crafted like so
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge‘and’D3Core
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Lumberjack Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Lumberjack Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2, please comment below the article; we will support