Magic (Lucky) Clover Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9 Download Links. Magic (Lucky) Clover Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Magic (Lucky) Clover Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Magic (Lucky) Clover Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Magic (Lucky) Clover Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9?
About this mod:
Magic (Lucky) Clover Mod is considered to bring lucky to you life and now it is in Minecraft world. In this mod,’Four-Leaf Clover is random drop from grass. When you SHIFT+RightClick it, random item (or block) will be dropped on the ground in front of you. This item works in dispenser! This item is food, you can eat it (replenish 3 hunger icons)!
- This items can not be dropped from clover: Banned Items
- This items have lower chance to drop: Rare Items
Banned Items IDs list:
- Lava Block
- Water Block
- Tripwire Block
- Redstone Comparator ON/OFF
- Vines, Sign Block
- Bed Block
- Ender Portal Frame
- Moving Piston
- Cauldron Block
- Pumpkin Vine
- Potatoes Crop
- Locked Chest
- Redstone Repeater ON/OFF
- Brewing Stand Block
- Melon Vine
- Ender Portal
- Flowe Pot Block
- Sugar Cane Block
- Command Block
- Piston Head
- Redstone Wire Block
- Netherwart Block
- Spawn Egg
- Portal Block
- Door Block
- Wheat Crop
- Dead Shrub
- Mob Spawner
- Carrot Crop
- Cocoa Plant
- Enchanted Book
- Tripwire Hook
- Tall Grass
Rare Items IDs list:
- Ender Dragon Egg
- Nether Star
- Block of Diamond
- Block of Emerald
- Enchant Table
- Ender Portal Frame
- Ender Chest
- Golden Apple
- Diamond Tools and Sword
- Eye of Ender
- Diamond Armor
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Added banned and rare items to config
Magic Clover Mod Download Links:
For 1.10.2 – 1.9.4
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Magic (Lucky) Clover Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9, please comment below the article; we will support