Magic Muffins Mod for MC 1.8.9 Download Links. Magic Muffins Mod for MC 1.8.9 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Magic Muffins Mod for MC 1.8.9 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Magic Muffins Mod for MC 1.8.9 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Magic Muffins Mod for MC 1.8.9?
Magic Muffins mod allows you to pour a potion onto a muffin and make it into a Magic Muffin. Magic Muffins have the exact same effect as the potion you poured onto it, but you can stack them to 4 and they will also fill up your hunger bar a bit since they have some nutritional value.
All drinkable potions can be poured onto muffins to make them magical, including the bad-effect ones. Why you would want to make bad Magic Muffins is beyond me, but you can. Splash Potions cannot be made into Magic Muffins. No Muffin Grenades here.
As an added bonus, you can also make Lollipops, Popsicles, and Icecream Cones, and you can pour potions onto these items to make them magical too. They work exactly like Magic Muffins except that when you eat them they only fill up your hunger bar a teeny bit because these kinds of foods are not very nourishing.
Each of the new food items, Muffins, Lollipops, Popsicles, and Icecream Cones, can be stacked to 16. But once you pour a potion onto them they can only be stacked to 4 (you have to be more careful with them so you don’t squish the magic out).
Muffins and Icecream Cones also have chocolate variants for all you chocolate lovers. Yum! Just substitute the Sugar in those recipes with Cocoa Beans.
Muffins: The Bucket of Milk and Egg positions can be swapped. Plus, you can make the muffins chocolate by using Cocoa Beans instead of Sugar.
Magic Muffins: You can put them anywhere in the crafting area.
Lollipops: A stick and some sugar, just like in real life.
Popsicles: An Ice Block can be used instead of a Snow Block if desired.
Icecream Cones: You can make it chocolate by using Cocoa Beans instead of Sugar.
The recipes for Magic Lollipops, Magic Popsicles, and Magic Icecream Cones are the same as for Magic Muffins, just substitute the Muffin with the yummy treat of your choice.
Magic Muffins Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Magic Muffins Mod for MC 1.8.9, please comment below the article; we will support