Magnanimous Tools Mod Download Links. Magnanimous Tools Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Magnanimous Tools Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Magnanimous Tools Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Magnanimous Tools Mod?
Review and download Magnanimous Tools Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
If you haven’t heard of the mod Tinkers Construct ‘ go play it now! It is cool mod that revolutionized some aspects of how tools work. This mod adds a small toolset of the second tier tools (hammer, excavator) as well as a sword that does added damage based on the players experience.
The tools generally mine faster as you gain more experience and some have other buffs for when the player has a certain number of levels.
- The Hammer mines in a 3’3 area by default, but if you have over 20 levels and sneak, you can mine one block. The same is for the Earth Mover
- The Sword does a flat amount of damage as well as bonus damage based on the players experience. (The data is in the tooltip).
- The pickaxe has a custom fortune feature, as the player hits 25 experience levels and other multiples of 25, the pick will have a chance to spawn extra drops when mining. This currently caps at level 10. It works separately from the fortune enchantment so you are still able to enchant this pickaxe.
You can dig up through the middle of the tree to find the gems if you want to leave the scenery as it is. You will also need hardened sticks that drop from the leaves of the tree (currently in the place of saplings). The heads of the tools are all made separate from the handle and there is a special custom crafting mechanic. (please utilize nei at the moment for the head and handle recipes)
The tool heads need to be attached to the handle in the anvil, each component is made separately and then joined as follows
The other tools follow suit. (you don’t need 6 handles, only one will be consumed)
- The saplings are a very rare drop from the leaves but due to the large number of leaves per tree you will likely get ~3-6 per tree.
- The saplings don’t work quite the same as the regular vanilla saplings but there are lots of config options regarding them to help the user decide how they like to run things.
- The saplings take longer to grow than regular saplings, they use all 16 metadata for rudimentary age and have a chance to update each tick or with bonemeal.
- The saplings by default don’t produce trees that spawn with gems in their cores, this can be changed in the config.
- Another choice is that you can randomize the chance of a tree spawning with the gems, there is currently a 1/3 chance of that happening if you enable the gem spawn.
- There are also options for how many gem logs spawn on average per tree, in its core.
- Magnanimous Tool material mining level, efficiency, damage, durability, enchantability
- Overriding disabilities for the individual tools (you can chose to buff the hammer for example)
- Enable the special features
- sneak to mine one block with the hammer or earth mover
- custom fortune on the pick
- xp based speed boost on the tools
- xp damage increase
- Enable/disable all tools
- Completely customize tree-gen and interaction with the saplings
- lower/raise tree occurence
- change likeliness of gem spawns
- enable/disable trees spawning in flat worlds
- enable/disable the use of bonemeal on saplings
- enable/disable gems spawning in trees.
- xp requirement for the sneak-single block harvest
Magnanimous Tools Mod Installation:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of Magnanimous Tools Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Magnanimous Tools Mod, please comment below the article; we will support