MalisisAdvert Mod 1.12.1|1.11.2|1.10.2 Download Links. MalisisAdvert Mod 1.12.1|1.11.2|1.10.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing MalisisAdvert Mod 1.12.1|1.11.2|1.10.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place MalisisAdvert Mod 1.12.1|1.11.2|1.10.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is MalisisAdvert Mod 1.12.1|1.11.2|1.10.2?
MalisisAdvert Mod is a one of the most useful mod in terms of advertising. It allows server owners to have an advertisment system inside Minecraft world, or allows admins to add advertisement banners in the game. The mod is really useful for players who on their own server and want to get information about something.
The mod adds only a new single block into the game, a non-craftable block that admins can use to display an advertisement panel. Of course, there are a lot of various different kinds of block models for you to choose, so you can pick the ones you like best. Especially, the true power of the mod comes from the possibility to display any image available from the internet. It means that you can use the mod to find many images on the internet, and then you can display the image on the block’s face to advertise whatever you want.
In order to use the MalisisAdvert Mod, an admin has to register and download images on the server. This is done with the command /malisisadvert which opens a GUI. There, he can add new adverts by specifying a name and an url. The server will download the image, and it will be available for the block.
- First, an admin has to register and download images on the server. This is done with the command /malisisadvert which opens a GUI. There, he can add new adverts by specifying a name and an url. The server will download the image, and it will be available for the block.
- The block, when placed in world and right clicked, allows admins to select what advert to display for it. Different models are also available for block and selectable from the GUI.
How to install:
- Download Forge 1.11.2‘and’MalisisCore
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
MalisisAdvert Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1: updating
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about MalisisAdvert Mod 1.12.1|1.11.2|1.10.2, please comment below the article; we will support