MalisisCore 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. MalisisCore 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing MalisisCore 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place MalisisCore 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is MalisisCore 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Mod for Minecraft is an effective supporting tool for players. Each mod will have its own function, for example, add tons of items to support your playing, make your world more interesting by decoration, or make your journey more challenging and dangerous to help the players enhance their experience. However, creating a mod is not completely an easy task. Developer or programmer will need some tools to help them simplify the process. And MalisisCore is one of that tools which can do that. Basically, it is framework designed to help develop mods. Besides, it is also a code preinstalled to launch the series of Malisis’s mod.
The main functions that MalisisCore brings to the programmers are rendering, animation, graphical user interface, new easy to use Inventory management, ASM, helper classes for Entities, items, etc. Of course, if you are not a programmer, you will not need MalisisCore because its feature might not help anything for you. But if you want to use Malisis’s mods, you surely need to install MalisisCore because it is the resource code used for programming these mods. Otherwise, they will not work. Currently, you will need to install MalisisCore for MalisisDoors, Do It Yourself Decorative Blocks, MalisisAdvert, MalisisSwitches, and MalisisBlocks.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.11.2 API
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
MalisisCore 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about MalisisCore 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support