Maxpowa’s TukMC Mod Download Links. Maxpowa’s TukMC Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Maxpowa’s TukMC Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Maxpowa’s TukMC Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Maxpowa’s TukMC Mod ?
Maxpowa’s TukMC Mod for Minecraft aims to mimic the visual appearance of that HUD in a way which can be attained without losing visual elements of the vanilla minecraft HUD. It also adds some utility things for you to explore.
About Maxpowa’s TukMC Mod:
Originally created by Vazkii, updated by maxpowa.
TukMC is a mod based off of the WoW UI mod, TukUI. It aims to mimic the visual appearance of that HUD in a way which can be attained without losing visual elements of the vanilla minecraft HUD. It also adds some utility things, such as onscreen FPS and ping in the bottom right corner, number of online players and username in the bottom left corner, and biome, direction, and free inventory slots on the top, along with 4 slots for your armour items.
The hotbar is reskinned to match the TukUI theme, as well as the health, xp, food, etc. textures are changed to slick bars.
Almost every part of this mod is customizable, so if you prefer not to have certain elements, you can disable them using the config menu, accessed by the K key ingame.
- Can be changed in your controls menu, but by default they are
- K – Opens config screen
- DELETE – Shows tooltips (ie; chatmessage timestamps and item info)
Maxpowa’s TukMC Mod’Screenshots:
TukMC Mod Video:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Updated to Minecraft 1.6.x
Maxpowa’s TukMC Mod’Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Maxpowa’s TukMC Mod , please comment below the article; we will support