MC Helicopter Mod Download Links. MC Helicopter Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing MC Helicopter Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place MC Helicopter Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is MC Helicopter Mod ?
MC Helicopter Mod for Minecraft. If you are a fan of’Helicopter, weapons,’MC Helicopter mod is the best choice for you. This mod adds 3 new 3 new helicopters to your game including The AH-64 Apache, AH6 and EC665 Tiger.This is mod allows you to fly and shoot the different weapons from the helicopter.
- AH-64D Apache Longbow
- Boeing AH-6 Killer Egg
- EC-665 Tiger UHT
- SH-60 Seahawk
- KA-27 Helix
- MH-6 Little Bird
- Bell 206L Long Ranger
- Bell 47-G
- Bell 47-G (Floaters)
- MI-24V Hinde
- Boeing CH-47 Chinook
- MH-20L DAP
- MH-60G PaveHawk
- AV-8B Harrier II
- British Aerospace Harrier II
- Embraer EMB 314 Super Tucano
- Rex N1K1
- A-10 Thunderbolt II
- Cessna 172
- Zero Type21
- F1-M Pate
- Macchi M33
- Fieseler Fi167 Torpedo Bomber
- AC-130H Spectre
- F-14D Super Tomcat
- Su-33 Flanker-D
- Mig-29 Fulcrum
- Macchi M.C.72
- Kawanishi H8K
- Panavia Tornado IDS
- Panavia Tornado GR-4
- Zero Type21 (WWII Edition)
- Zero Type52
- Rex N1K1-J
- Rex N1K2-JA
- D4Y2-S Judy
- MQ-9 Reaper
- Boeing AH-6 UAV
- MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Goblin RC Helicopter
- Goblin RC Helicopter W/ Explosive
- CH-47 Chinook RC Helicopter
- MK-15 Phlanex
- Oto Melara 76mm Gun
- MK.15 Mod.31 SeaRAM
- 46cm Cannon
- 15.5cm Cannon
- MK-32 Surface Vessel Torpedo Tubes
- 12.7cm AA Cannon (Shielded)
- 12.7cm AA Cannon
- 25mm Machine Gun
- Type 93 Torpedo Launcher
- M2HB 12.7mm Twin-Type
- GAU-19/b Machine GUn
- Takeyari RAM
- Jetgoat (Insanely fun)
- Utibi Boat (Does not sail, just decorative)
- Periscope (Turns the player invisible during use; great for spying.)
- HESCO Sand Barrier (Just a blocade)
- Hedgehog (Decorative)
- Paraglider (Cheap but slow “plane”)
- Helihat (One of those hats with rotablades you get as a kid. It does work!)
- Ground Laser Target Designator
Bell 206L = Redstone block
How to Operate the Helicopters:
- To Fly the helicopter simply right click the pilot area.
- Throttle Up: W | Throttle down: S
- Press ‘Space‘ to turn on hover mode.
- Flying: Use the mouse to control the direction of flight.
- Gunner Mode: Press ‘H‘ ‘ Press ‘Z‘ in gunner mode to zoom in.
- While in gunner mode or in hover mod use the W,A,S,D to slightly move in selected direction.
- Switch Weapons: X
- Helicopter Night Vision: C
- Exit Helicopter: Left Shift
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
MC Helicopter Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about MC Helicopter Mod , please comment below the article; we will support