MC+ Mods Wheel Edition Download Links. MC+ Mods Wheel Edition makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing MC+ Mods Wheel Edition step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place MC+ Mods Wheel Edition file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is MC+ Mods Wheel Edition ?
MC+ Mods Wheel Edition for Minecraft‘enhances our glorious adventures in Minecraft without making it turn into a cake (instead maybe a rock) and at the same time keeping the original feel of Minecraft.
The Wheel: the next Big thing
Adds a Wooden Wheel. Used to craft more complex items.
Hate killing all those spiders? Get a loom!
Adds a Wooden Loom that can transform wool to string, but requires time and a heap of sticks.
Furnish your house with a new block: the Wooden Loom. You can now transform wool to string with this new machine, just feed it some sticks and time, rewarding you with 4 strings per wool. You can also use shears, they last longer than wooden sticks. The loom, having its unique shape, also has animation while it works! A little experience is also given as you make more string. This woodcraft also supports your redstone creations, utilizing comparators and hoppers, similar to a furnace. Hoppers add/take items depending on the side it is place on. Craft your loom today, using planks and the infamous Wooden Wheel (MC+ Wheel)! How’d you get a Wooden Wheel you ask? MORE STICKS! Better stock up on those random extra sticks laying around.
Requires MC+ Wheel
Transportation at its finest.
Adds Wooden Cart to carry chests, crafting table, furnaces, jukeboxes, and animals.
Haul your chest. Haul your furnace. Haul your jukebox, because you need your tunes. Haul your cat, because it is jumping off cliffs. The list goes on’
Requires MC+ Wheel
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Download MC+ Wheel, MC+ Loom, MC+ Cart, MC+ API.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about MC+ Mods Wheel Edition , please comment below the article; we will support