MedicCraft Mod Download Links. MedicCraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing MedicCraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place MedicCraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is MedicCraft Mod ?
MedicCraft Mod for Minecraft allows players to collect items, refine them and use them to heal themselves and others on or off the battlefield. Install the mod now and enjoy!
The New Plants:
Six new plants spawn around the world.
Plants are now a renewable resource so find them, transplant them and just wait for them to grow!
Note: In the config there is an option that will only allow plants under glass to grow. It’s named Greenhouse mode.
- Aloe Vera
The New Items:
Most of these items are tiered, meaning you’ll have to refine one item to obtain the next and so on. The harder the item is to make, the more useful it is during gameplay. i.e.a silk bandage will heal more than a linen bandage.
- Spool of Linen Fibers
- Spool of Silk Fibers
- Sheet of Linen Cloth
- Sheet of Wool Cloth
- Sheet of Padded Cloth
- Sheet of Silk Cloth
- Linen Bandage
- Wool Bandage
- Padded Bandage
- Silk Bandage
- Aloe Soaked Silk Bandage
- Chamomile Soaked Silk Bandage
- Echinacea Soaked Silk Bandage
- Garlic Soaked Silk Bandage
- Ginseng Soaked Silk Bandage
If you also download and install SweetTea!, another mod of mine, you can also use all of these herbs to create New Teas!
Note: The following only applies if you have SweetTea! installed.
- All plants can be brewed into teas
- All teas can be sweetened. (Yup I live in the Southern part of the US.)
The Bandage Blocks:
These can of course be used as storage, but if you want some fast healing in battle then you’ve found it! Place one of these bad boys on the ground near your combat zone and use the bandages contained inside by right-clicking them. Better than switching from your sword to bandage and back again, eh? Just don’t right click them if you’re still holding another bundle. It won’t work.
- Bundle of Linen Bandages
- Bundle of Padded Bandages
- Bundle of Wool Bandages
- Bundle of Silk Bandages
- Bundle of Aloe Soaked Silk Bandages
- Bundle of Chamomile Soaked Silk Bandages
- Bundle of Echinacea Soaked Silk Bandages
- Bundle of Garlic Soaked Silk Bandages
- Bundle of Ginseng Soaked Silk Bandages
The New Recipes:
This is a list of almost every recipe that I’ve added to the game. For those that aren’t shown, they should be
easily discovered by using similar item recipes as templates.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about MedicCraft Mod , please comment below the article; we will support