MeteorCraft Mod Download Links. MeteorCraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing MeteorCraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place MeteorCraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is MeteorCraft Mod ?
MeteorCraft Mod for Minecraft . Ever want to install a new mod that adds ores, but did not want to load new chunks, and retrogen does not work? Alternatively, do you want another renewable (if rare) source of ore? With MeteorCraft, meteors will periodically come and slam into the ground. Find the crater, and you will find assorted ores, including mod ores. Gravel ores from TConstruct will not generate.
Meteors spawn as one of three types. Stone meteors (71%) only carry stone-type ores like Iron, Redstone, Certus Quartz, and Tin. Netherrack meteors (19%) only carry nether ores like Nether Quartz and Ardite. End stone meteors (10%) only carry end-type ores like Pitchblende and Olivine. By default, about 40% of a meteor is ore, with the rest being filler blocks. This value can be adjusted in the config, as can which ores are permitted to spawn. Only ores which exist in at least one loaded mod may spawn.
Meteors also carry small amounts of glowstone dust and gunpowder.
To avoid having multiple varieties of the same ores, the config automatically tracks the mods which register various ores, allowing you to control whose ores are generated.
Meteors are of course destructive, so there are some options to allow you to protect things globally, on a biome-by-biome basis, or by y-level. If a meteor enters a protected biome or passes below the minimum impactable Y-value, it detonates in midair, harmlessly sprinkling about 60% of its blocks below.
Meteors spawn about once an hour by default, but this rate can be adjusted as desired. High frequencies are not recommended for serious play due to overabundance of ore and severe terrain damage.
Meteors can also occur in showers; a meteor shower lasts between 30 seconds and 5 minutes, during which meteor frequency is vastly increased. Meteor showers are rare ‘ about 1/1000 meteors comes as part of a shower ‘ but valuable. All meteors that spawn as part of a shower will explode in the air.
Two block types are added by MeteorCraft. If RotaryCraft is installed, they are cheaper to make but require RotaryCraft power. The Meteor Defence Gun, which comes in three tiers, will automatically protect an area from meteor impacts. Higher tiers cost more, but protect a larger area (up to 112’112). The Meteor Radar will notify you of any meteor spawns or impacts in its (large) range.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about MeteorCraft Mod , please comment below the article; we will support