Metroid Cubed 2: Universe Mod Download Links. Metroid Cubed 2: Universe Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Metroid Cubed 2: Universe Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Metroid Cubed 2: Universe Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Metroid Cubed 2: Universe Mod ?
Metroid Cubed 2: Universe Mod for Minecraft’introduces many items and upgrades from the Metroid series to your Minecraft world. The mod is a continuation of’the mod Metroid Cubed.
Basic guide and info:
Hold right click and press I,J,K, or L to switch beams, You must have a upgrade in your powerup inventory before you can use it. Press “R” while holding the powerbeam to access this inventory.
Press H to switch between the MP1 beam set and MP2 Beam set (you will be set to the power beam when you press it, it won’t switch directly from ice to dark beam. You have to switch modes then switch beams)
I = Power Beam (Nova beam replaces it upon using it’s powerup, if you applied the nova beam and for some reason it’s in power beam mode just switch to another beam and switch back)
MP beam ———-MP2 Beam
J = Wave Beam / Annihilator Beam
K = Plasma Beam / Light Beam
L = Ice Beam / Dark Beam
A crappy guide to missiles:
Missiles are stored in a separate inventory, shown by the missile icon in the top right corner of the screen when you’re wearing a helmet from the mod. To increase your max missiles simply stand near a missile expansion block (this will make more sense in a few updates)
Missiles are automatically moved to this inventory from your normal one if there’s room in it, firing missiles only draws from this inventory and will ignore missiles in your normal inventory. To use the charge combos, simply charge the beam you want fully then press F, these sometimes need a large amount of missiles to fire one powerful projectile (20 is the most one will cost), or sometimes will fire a stream of projectiles and use missiles the longer you hold down the button. Missiles are homing, the wavebuster is homing, the sunburst shoots a field of light energy that damages anything near/in it, the darkburst opens a hole to the void and sucks mobs in, the flamethrower is a flamethrower, the ice spreader shoots a projectile that freezes and hurts everything around it and is way underpowered right now (it’ll completely freeze them and do alot more damage in the next update), the wavebuster shoots a beam of energy that seeks out anything alive with the intention of kicking its ass and will proceed to do so, it will also bounce between enemies, the sonic boom fires a blast of energy that does immense damage to anything within a 4 blocks of the point of impact and travels (almost) instantly to the target.
A crappy guide to upgrades:
To access the powerup inventory, press ‘R’ while holding the power beam. Place a powerup in it’s slot in the powerup inventory to enable it.Current and max missiles are both reset to 0 upon death, this is unintentional and will be fixed in a later update (likely the next one, it’s annoying as hell).
Guide to using powerups:
- Speed booster: Sprint for 3 seconds to activate, when activated it gives you a speed boost and lets you damage any mob you run into.
- Space jump: It’s a double jump.”If you have the screw attack enabled you can jump infinitely, broken ATM
- Screw attack: Jump into enemies to damage them, the energy spiral that surrounds you is only visible in 3rd person because it’s annoying as hell in first person
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For minecraft 1.6.4
For minecraft 1.7.2
For minecraft 1.7.10
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Metroid Cubed 2: Universe Mod , please comment below the article; we will support