Midrealm Mod Download Links. Midrealm Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Midrealm Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Midrealm Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Midrealm Mod ?
Midrealm Mod for Minecraft. If you are a lover of Skyrim, Lord Of The Rings, or any other similar titles, then you will also love the Midrealm mod! It will change your experience and make your adventure more interesting.
Midrealm Mod‘changes your entire Minecraft experience. It is set in a fantasy world, which is only limited by your imagination. Although there are lore-specific items in the game, there is not currently any set story. So you are free to create your own RPG worlds!
Midrealm Mod Screenshots:
Ores: Midrealm currently adds 6 new ore types into the world; steel, orachite, dwarven metal, elvarum, alvarite, and drakuthil. They are in the order of rarity, with steel being the easiest to find, and drakuthil being the hardest. Each time you successfully mine an ore block, you will receive pieces of raw ore, which can be smelted into metal ingots.
Weapon Parts: Midrealm adds a brand new weapon creation mechanic into your game world- weapon parts! Although they are not fully implemented yet, they are currently used in the crafting table to save space. Eventually, I am going to be adding a custom weapon mechanic into the game, which will allow you to create your own custom weapons. However, that is a verylong way away.
Weapons: Midrealm adds around 70 new weapons into the game (as of Alpha v1.0.5), which are made up of 10 various weapon types; daggers, shortswords, broadswords, longswords, greatswords, swords, war axes, maces, battleaxes, and warhammers. You can forge each of these weapon types in 7 different types of metal; iron, steel, orachite, dwarven metal, elvarumm, alvarite, and drakuthil.
This is probably the most important part of the guide- the crafting recipes section. If you are looking to make yourself some armour, weapons, or anything else, then here it all is:
- Weapon Parts- Weapon parts are the basic materials for building your weapons with. Currently, there are only 2 weapon parts, which are both available in 3 different size; the hilt, and the grip. To craft a small hilt, you will need to place a leather strip(crafted by placing one leather in the middle of the crafting table)in the bottom middle slot of your crafting table. Then, place two sticks above it, so that all of the middle column is filled. To craft a medium hilt, replace the middle stick with a leather stick, so that you have 2 strips, and one stick. To craft a large one, replace them all with leather strips. Grips are crafted using only sticks. To craft a small grip, place a stick in the bottom middle slot. To craft a medium one, place a stick above it. To craft a large grip, place another stick above them both. You can also make spears with spearheads. To craft a spearhead, you will need to place 3 iron ingots in an arrow formation, pointing upwards, in the top 2 rows of the crafting table.
- Materials- Materials will be more various in Midrealm over time, as they will aid you in crafting many things. Currently, you can only craft leather strips, which will eventually be moved to a tanning rack. For now, however, you can craft 4 leather strips by placing one leather in the middle slot of your crafting table.
- Weapons (Daggers)- To craft a dagger, place the ingot of your choice above a small hilt, in the middle column.
- Weapons (Shortswords)- To craft a short sword, place two ingot of your choice above a small hilt, in the middle column. Do not place the two ingots together, but one above the other.
- Weapons (Broadswords)- Place a medium hilt in the bottom middle slot of your crafting table. Next, place an ingot of your choice above it. Above this ingot, place 3 ingots in each slot of the top row.
- Weapons (Longswords)- Place a medium hilt in the bottom middle slot of your crafting table. Above this hilt, fill the middle row with three ingots of your choice. Place an ingot above these three, in the top middle slot.
- Weapons (Swords)- Place a medium hilt in the bottom middle slot. Place an ingot of your choice above it. Place another ingot above this ingot.
- Weapons (Greatswords)- Place a large hilt in the bottom middle slot. Place an ingot of your choice above it. Place another ingot above this ingot.
- Weapons (Maces)- Place a small hilt in the bottom middle slot. Place an ingot of your choice above it. Fill the entire top row with three ingots.
- Weapons (Waraxes)- Place a small hilt in the bottom middle slot. Place a small grip above it, with an ingot of your choice to the left of the small grip. Place two ingots in the top left, and middle slots.
- Weapons (Warhammers)- Place a large hilt in the bottom middle slot. Place a large grip above it. Place three ingots of your choice in the top three slots.
- Weapons (Battleaxes)- Place a large hilt in the bottom middle slot. Place a large grip above it, with an ingot of your choice to the left of the large grip. Fill the top three slots with three ingots of your choice.
- Weapons (Spears)- Place a large hilt in the bottom middle slot. Place an ingot of your choice above it. Place a spearhead above this ingot.
- Armour Sets (Helmets)- Fill the top three slots with ingots of your choice. Place two more ingots on the left, and right slots in the middle row.
- Armour Sets (Chestplate)- Place three ingots of your choice in the bottom three slots. Place three more ingots in the middle three slots. Place two more ingots in the top left, and right slots.
- Armour Sets (Leggings)- Place three ingots of your choice in the top three slots of your crafting table. Place two more ingots in the left, and right slots of the middle row. Place two more ingots below these two.
- Armour Sets (Boots)- Place two ingots in the bottom left, and right slots. Place two more ingots above these two.
- Decorative Blocks- The stone found in the various biomes can be crafted into many different decorative blocks. You can try different patterns; these blocks are made only from the biome stone, by placing them into the crafting table. For example, a carved block can be made by placing four stone blocks (not vanilla stone, the stone added by the mod), into the four corners of the crafting table. Another stone block should be placed in the middle slot of the crafting table. You will receive 4 carved stone. Experiment with different combinations, to discover the rest.
How to install Midrealm Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download mod zip file
- Put downloaded zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Retextured Some Of The Weapons With Better Shading, And Noise
- Reworked All Weapons/Armour Stats- Not Overpowered Anymore
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Midrealm Mod , please comment below the article; we will support