Minecraft 1.7.3 Pre-Release for Minecraft. Download Minecraft 1.7.3 Pre-Release for Minecraft.If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
The pre-release is finally here! The official Minecraft 1.7.3 will be release in the next week if Mojang team encounter no major issues.
- Added integrated Twitch broadcasting! See below for details.
- Fixed render distances above 8 (may not work in multiplayer, servers have their own view distance they limit you to)
- Many bug fixes and optimizations!
Before you can start streaming, you will need to visit your Mojang account settings and link a Twitch account to your Mojang account. Then in the game you may check the quality settings in Options -> Broadcast Options, or just go ahead and start broadcasting at any time by hitting F6. This key can be configured in the Controls options.
This is only supported on Windows (Vista and higher) and Mac OS X Lion (10.7) and higher. If you cannot start broadcasting ingame for any reason, the game will tell you why and possibly how to fix it.
To get pre-releases, open your launcher and press the New Profile button. Call it snapshots and check the box saying Enable experimental development snapshots and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher.
Server cross-platform jar Download:
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Minecraft 1.7.3 Pre-Release, please leave a comment below and we will help you.