Minecraft 1.8.2 Pre-release 1 Download Links. Minecraft 1.8.2 Pre-release 1 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Minecraft 1.8.2 Pre-release 1 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Minecraft 1.8.2 Pre-release 1 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Minecraft 1.8.2 Pre-release 1 ?
Minecraft 1.8.2 Pre-release 1 for Minecraft’has so many amazing features which you will definitely enjoy! With this mod, you can do so many fantastic things, your adventure will be more interesting!
Broadcasting to your computer or mobile device, fighting back Zombie attacks with hard-hitting facts, this is MINECRAFT NEWS! New info this week on the upcoming 1.8.2 update with the first pre-release hinting at Christmas secrets for the holiday break, as well as Dinnerbone’s new and improved Minecraft launcher & the exciting announcement of episodic adventures Minecraft: Story Mode from Telltale Games. Thanks for watching guys’1.8.2 and 1.9 are on the way!
There are some bugs fixed:
- Hostile mobs continue to follow/attack you in spectator mode
- Explosion force on entities is directionally biased
- Explosion physics changed, range of some TNT cannons greatly reduced
The Minecraft team and everybody else at Mojang wish you happy holidays and a great transition into the new year!
To get pre-releases, open your launcher and press the ‘New Profile’ button. Call it ‘pre-releases’ and check the box saying ‘Enable experimental development snapshots’ and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the ‘new profile’ dialog).
Cross-platform server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/1.8.2-pre1/minecraft_server.1.8.2-pre1.jar
Cross-platform server windows exe: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/1.8.2-pre1/minecraft_server.1.8.2-pre1.exe
Credits: Mojang Team
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Minecraft 1.8.2 Pre-release 1 , please comment below the article; we will support