Minecraft Snapshot 14w05b for Minecraft. Download Minecraft Snapshot 14w05b for Minecraft.If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
One day, Dinnerbone wrote some really important information that changed the fate of humanity, and nobody knew it because nobody reads this text anyway, except the guy referencing it for updates. Oh, sorry, what was that? Snapshot? Oh right yes of course! Here we go:
NOTABLE ADDITIONS FOR SURVIVAL:
- Book copying mechanics has been altered to differentiate the original & copies of books
- Activator rails can eject entities from Minecarts
NOTABLE ADDITIONS FOR MAPMAKERS:
- Added a spectator gamemode (/gamemode spectator). Not 100% finished.
- Spectators cannot be seen by anybody but other spectators
- Spectators can view inventories/etc, but not modify them
- Spectators can go through any entity or block without interfering with it
- Spectators can click on entities to take their camera
- Spectators cannot use items, place blocks, destroy blocks or interact with blocks in any way
- Spectators are only slightly buggy maybe sometimes
BUGS FIXED THIS SNAPSHOT:
- Ghost End Portal in The End / Missing layer with AMD/ATI graphics cards
- Some blocks are facing the wrong way if placed in an Item Frame
- Item frames pop off / rendered on wrong side of block when upgrading to 14w04b
- Flying in Spectator Mode counts as Flying in Survival Mode and kicks you off the server
- Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Unexpected error
- Hopper: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 44339
- Barrier have shadows
- Breaking barriers create lava and water particles
- Reticle Appears on Tile Entities In Spectator Mode
- Hopper: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
- You can’t pass through entities when you disconnect/reconnect while in spectator mode
- Repairing Tools No Longer Works
- Changing the language breaks the shader when looking through an entity’s camera
- Hopper: java.lang.RuntimeException: Already decorating
- Spectator mode speeding up/down works only first time
- ‘Flip’ shader pack shows black screen
- Summoning Barrier as FallingSand Entity crashes the game
- When spectating mob in f5 mode, perspective effect remains.
- Crash when inside a barrier block
- Debug menu not updating shader description correctly
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the New Profile button. Call it snapshots and check the box saying Enable experimental development snapshots and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher.
Cross-platform server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w05b/minecraft_server.14w05b.jar
Credits: The Minecraft and Minecraft Realms teams
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Minecraft Snapshot 14w05b, please leave a comment below and we will help you.