Minecraft Snapshot 14w08a for Minecraft. Download Minecraft Snapshot 14w08a for Minecraft.If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
Minecraft 1.8 – Snapshot 14w08a has been released
- Superflat Customization still uses Block IDs
- Iron Trapdoor has the name “tile.ironTrapdoor.name”
- When swimming in water, you do not drown.
- /execute not obeying the gamerule commandBlockOutput false rule
- Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Handling packet
- java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception in server tick loop
- Nametag shown in inventory screen
- Commands in the form /execute testforblock do not update comparators correctly
- “/scoreboard players test playername” will not tab-complete the objective argument
- testforblock command not working with execute command.
- No way to hide Commands executed by Entities for OPs
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the New Profile button. Call it snapshots and check the box saying Enable experimental development snapshots and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the new profile dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Credits: Mojang Team
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Minecraft Snapshot 14w08a, please leave a comment below and we will help you.