Minecraft Snapshot 14w21b for Minecraft. Download Minecraft Snapshot 14w21b for Minecraft.If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
Update: Snapshot 14w21b has been released to fix an item frame crash.
Small snapshot this week for some optimizations and bugfixes!
- Notability intensified.
- Skins Sometimes Disappear After Death
- stat.useItem.<Item#> glitching with scoreboard
- Crops (Wheat/Carrots/Potatoes) not popping off in light level 0
- Baby chicken hitbox taller than 1/2 block
- Villager and farmer inventory gets corrupted causing farmers to no longer plant crops
- Killing zombie villager aggravates zombie pigmen
- Mobs not responsive after player death
- Cats and dogs teleporting into transparent-solid blocks (redstone_bloc, glowstone, TNT), causing them to suffocate
- Tamed Ocelots (cats) Run away from Player
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the New Profile button. Call it snapshots and check the box saying Enable experimental development snapshots and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the new profile dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w21b/minecraft_server.14w21b.jar
Cross-platform server windows exe: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w21b/minecraft_server.14w21b.exe
Credits: Mojang Team
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Minecraft Snapshot 14w21b, please leave a comment below and we will help you.