Minecraft Student Mod Download Links. Minecraft Student Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Minecraft Student Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Minecraft Student Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Minecraft Student Mod ?
Minecraft Student Mod for Minecraft‘is mod in the same topic with ‘MinecraftEdu but smaller, and it focuses on the Student’s single player solo play at home or in the computer lab. The mod is best for retention and learning multiplication where repetition is one of the best ways to learn and remember.
- Randomly generates math questions based on the student’s grade.
- Configurable grade levels 1-4. Default grade 1. More grades coming soon.
- Configurable minutes between questions. Default 3 min between questions.
- Gives the player increasing rewards in Single Player based on correct streaks.
- Free and Open Source!
Minecraft Student Mod Installation:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download and install Davidee’s GUI Library Mod
- Download Minecraft Student Mod
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder. If one does not exist you can create one.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Minecraft Student Mod , please comment below the article; we will support