MineCreed Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9 Download Links. MineCreed Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing MineCreed Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place MineCreed Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is MineCreed Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9?
The MineCreed Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9′was named AssasinCraft Mod so you most likely know it. As the name suggests, it’s a mod based on Assassin’s Creed, a very popular franchise with some very interesting gameplay options and ideas. The interesting thing about this mod is that it provides you with a great way to play as an assassin!
Basically, once you install then Minecreed Mod you will be able to access armor and weapons suitable for an assassin. The entire experience can be a lot of fun here and it does show the great gameplay that you can access from this type of experience. All you have to do is to check out the mod’once you install it and the fun will start really fast.
Maybe you like:
The great thing here is that you can easily craft multiple new elements based on the Assassin’s Creed franchise such as armor and weapons from Connor, Ezio or Altair. The experience is a very refined one and it does show the great commitment you have to the coveted franchise. The mod’also has a few tools and NPCs that are automatically generated as you play. This makes the experience more cohesive and fun, something you need when you play this type of mod to begin with.
The Minecreed Mod was fully tested in order to keep you away from glitches or anything like that. It was important to deliver this type of experience, which is exactly what makes the‘mod’so convenient and unique in the first place. With help from this mod you can really become an assassin in Minecraft and you can have a lot of fun in doing that. It really is a significant, unique and fun experience that’s very enjoyable and exciting to say the least. If you are a fan of Minecraft and you also like the Assassin’s Creed games, you are bound to get a lot of fun from this mod. It’s exciting and really nice to have the weapons of Altair or the apparel of Connor inside the game.
The looks for this Minecreed Mod for Minecraft are very good and the entire experience is quite rewarding too. You just can’t get more than that, which is why you need to consider giving this a shot. Do that and the experience will be a lot more impressive. You will finally get to be the assassin that you always wanted in Minecraft, so the game will be a lot more fun than ever before!
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
MineCreed Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Download Links:
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.9.4
For minecraft 1.10.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about MineCreed Mod 1.10.2|1.9.4|1.8.9, please comment below the article; we will support