MineDeco Mod Download Links. MineDeco Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing MineDeco Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place MineDeco Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is MineDeco Mod ?
MineDeco Mod for Minecraft. Did you always wanted to add more decorative elements to your world? MineDeco Mod allows the players to craft an inumerous ammount of blocks with almost every of the building blocks. You can build pillars, columns, windows and more…
MineDeco Mod Screenshots:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- fixed bug with tnt blocks
- Changed name to “MineDeco”
- Fences now connect in corners
- Added version control
- Added fences
- Fixed small issues
- Fixed bug that tnt blocks may explode when destroyed by hand
- Windows frames are no longer centered.
- Fixed small issues
- Redstone part functional (example: redstone block pillar now emits signal)
- 3 bugs fixed (check known bugs for more details)
- Removed some senseless blocks
- Changed to beta
- Added lamps
- Fixed typo in slab blocks
- Added Slabs
- Fixed general hitboxes / block bounds
- Changed glass texture
- Added Window Frame
- Fixed typos
- Fixed Block Bounds
- Changed how the IDs are used;
- Added crafting recipes (survival part fully implemented)
- Joined Up and Down Base in only one Block
- Added config file
- Changed how the IDs are selected;
- Fixed the middle mouse button bug;
- Added hardness and mining properties to the blocks. You now need at least an iron pickaxe to mine them.
- Removed some types to avoid problems and because they didn’t make sense.
Mod Download Link:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about MineDeco Mod , please comment below the article; we will support