MineScape Mod Download Links. MineScape Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing MineScape Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place MineScape Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is MineScape Mod ?
MineScape Mod for Minecraft adds a lot of new ores, allowing you to craft new Tools, Weapons and Armour. Minecraft has always been about crafting and mining although when Notch created minecraft he added hundreds of crafting recipes however he added just six ores, three of which can’t even be made into tools.
There are now eight new ores which randomly generate throughout your Minecraft World. Here’s the facts about them generating.
It is more common than iron but rarer then coal. It can be found up to layer 256
Is slightly rarer than copper and can also be found up to layer 256
Is slightly rarer than Tin Ore but can be found up to layer 50
Is rarer than iron ore but can only be found up to layer 40
Mithril Ore:Is rarer than blurite ore and can be found up to layer 30
Is rarer than diamond and can be found up to layer 15
Is even rarer than Adamant and can be found up to layer 10
Is by far the rarest and can be found up to layer 10 however it is common on layer 2
Just like all the ores in vanilla Minecraft you need a certain level of pickaxe in order to obtain the ore. Here are the levels of all the ores and tools.
Stone: Level 1
Copper Ore: Level 1
Tin Ore: Level 1
Iron Ore: Level 2
Gold Ore: Level 2
Silver Ore: Level 2
Diamond Ore: Level 3
Blurite Ore: Level 3
Mithril Ore: Level 3
Obsidian: Level 4
Adamant Ore: Level 4
Runite Ore: Level 5
Dragon Ore: Level 5
Wooden Pickaxe: Level 1
Stone Pickaxe: Level 2
Gold Pickaxe: Level 2
Bronze Pickaxe: Level 2
Iron Pickaxe: Level 3
Silver Pickaxe: Level 3
Steel Pickaxe: Level 3
Diamond Pickaxe: Level 4
Mithril Pickaxe: Level 4
Adamant Pickaxe: Level 5
Runite Pickaxe: Level 5
Dragon Pickaxe: Level 5
There are a total of thirty six new weapons which have been added into the mod. Here are all the recipes for all the new weapons in the order of the damage value.
Daggers are the weakest of all the weapons but only require one bar to craft. Here is the recipe.
Swords are like the normal weapon in minecraft but they have been toned down a bit. Here’s the recipe.
Scimitars are the average weapon therefore require the average amount of bars. There are two steps in order to create the weapon. Here’s the recipes.
Long swords also require two steps to make but they are superior to the scimitars. The recipes are</p>
Battle axes are the ultimate weapon but they require five bars. Here’s the recipe.
There are now thirty six separate types of tools.The recipes are the same as normal mine craft however the durability and tools speed varies. Here is a list of all the new tools and stats.
Tool Durability = 200
Tool Speed = between stone and Iron
Tool Durability = 500
Tool Speed = between Iron and Steel
Tool Durability = 250
Tool Speed = between Silver and Mithril
Tool Durability = 800
Tool Speed = between Steel and Diamond
Tool Durability = 2000
Tool Speed = between Diamond and Runite
Tool Speed = Between Adamant and Dragon
Tool Durability = 6000
Tool Speed = INSTA-BREAK
Both Adamant and Runite armour can also be trimmed and although it may cost a lot it is definitely worth it for all you MLG’s !! In order to create the gold trimmed Armour you must craft eight gold ingots and your chosen piece of Armour like so.
All the Recipes are the same as vanilla minecraft except for a few exceptions. Heres all the new recipes.
To craft a bronze ingot you must craft one copper ore and a tin ore like so and then smelt.
To make Steel ingots you must an iron ore block and 2 coal like so:
And then smelted.
Finally in order to craft dragon plates (which are used in recipes like ingots) you must craft four dragon shards and a lava bucket together like so.
Copper buckets are the exact same as normal buckets but they cant be used for lava or to collect milk.
Mithril, Adamant and Runite Ingots:
To make these ingots you must collect there ores, add coal and then smelt.
This is a shapeless recipe. Mithril needs 4 coal, Adamant 6 and Runite 8.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download MineScape Mod
- Unrar file
- Put MineScape Mod files into .,inecraft.jar
- When you destroy ores you now get items like in Runescape
- These Items can either be smelted or crafted and then smelted
- Steel, Mithril, Adamant and Runite must be crafted with coal before smelting
- Similar to Runescape Steel needs 2 coal, Mithril needs 4; Adamant needs 6 and Runite needs 8
- The recipe for Bronze ingots has changed so that one copper and one tin crafts into one bronze composite which is then smelted
- Finally the textures for iron and silver tools and Armour have swapped
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about MineScape Mod , please comment below the article; we will support