Minesweeper Mod Download Links. Minesweeper Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Minesweeper Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Minesweeper Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Minesweeper Mod ?
Minesweeper Mod for Minecraft ‘is a mod which modify the generation of worlds in Minecraft, by adding a new kind of Dungeon. It’s’a windows game was remade in Minecraft: Minesweeper. In it, find the mythical game looking for mines, which will operate in the same way that made him the game.
It works and looks just like the original Minesweeper, on a 2D grid, with left click to dig out the tile, and right click to mark the tile. Clicking on a number when you’ve marked the same amount of flags around that number also works to clear safe tiles (this is called ‘chording’).
Minesweeper Mod Screenshots:
Minesweeper Mod Video:
This item, when rightclicked, spawns a 10×10 grid of a minefield right under you. You can play with this minefield just like the original game. You’ll notice XP gets dropped as you reveal numbers. The minefield doesn’t have to be 10×10. You can spawn multiple minefields next to eachother (like the screenshot). Another possibility is to craft a bigger sized board, by putting four of the small sized Field Generators in a crafting grid (shapeless).
If that isn’t even big enough, you can craft an even bigger field by putting in four of the just made medium sized Field Generators in a crafting grid (shapeless).
These recipes are all about easy minefields, which means each minefield has a 1/10 of a chance to be a mine. You can choose more challenging difficulties though. In the following recipes is displayed what each difficulty is all about.
the Hardcore difficulty is the same as the Hard difficulty, except for the fact that when you hit a bomb, all other bombs in the field also will explode. Beware!
Each of these difficulties can be increased in size, like the easy difficulty. This gives a total of 3×4=12 different Field Generators.
Maybe you’re thinking: “Why would I bother playing with bigger/harder minefields?” Well, when you’ve found all the mines in a minefield, the minefield degrades, and a reward will fall on the ground. That reward is dependant on the amount of tiles you’ve cleared and on the difficulty you’re playing on (the mine density & hardcore yes/no).
Are you also hating the fact that no matter how good you are at Minesweeper, the first click is always russian roulette? This can be over by crafting this item. The Mine Detector will like the name says, detect wether the tile you are right clicking on is a bomb or not. If the tile is a bomb, you’ll hear a beep sound. If it isn’t, you won’t hear anything. This is a one time use item (in survival).
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Ported to Minecraft 1.7.2
Minesweeper Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Minesweeper Mod , please comment below the article; we will support