MineTweaker 3 Mod Download Links. MineTweaker 3 Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing MineTweaker 3 Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place MineTweaker 3 Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is MineTweaker 3 Mod ?
MineTweaker 3 Mod for Minecraft is a continuation of MineTweaker mod, a’Minecraft Forge mod that allows you to add and remove crafting recipes, furnace recipes, mod recipes, item names, ore dictionary contents and much more. Configurations are written as scripts, with MineTweaker offering a simple custom scripting language specialized for this kind of customization.
MineTweaker is always configured from the server that players connect to (in single-player instances, the server is your own Minecraft instance). For server owners, this means that they do not have to distribute their minetweaker scripts: they only need to be stored on the server and will be transferred to the client automatically upon connection. Servers can thus change their configuration without having to distribute new files. In fact, even a server restart isn’t needed – scripts can be reloaded in-game and all connected players will automatically receive the new scripts and have their configuration adjusted accordingly.
Scripts can even be stored in two places – there is a global scripting directory that’s applied to every world hosted on that server (mostly useful for defining default behavior in modpacks played in single-player) and a per-world scripting directory. Scripts in the world directory can override global scripts. For map makers, this means they can distribute their own scripts with their map.
For modpack builders, this functionality means that it is interesting to include MineTweaker in your modpack even if you don’t have an immediate need for it – server owners may wish to customize their own instance.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.8
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about MineTweaker 3 Mod , please comment below the article; we will support