Mining Dimensional World Mod Download Links. Mining Dimensional World Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Mining Dimensional World Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Mining Dimensional World Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Mining Dimensional World Mod ?
Mining Dimensional World Mod for Minecraft is a mod dedicated to creating another dimension whose sole purpose is for mining. Instead of ruining your normal Minecraft world with industrial equipment from the IndustrialCraft mod, you can now go to a different dimension and put all of the equipment there.
Another good use for this mod is, well, mining. For example, let’s say that you have pretty much hit all of the mining spots near your home, but would rather not stray away from your home because of the fear that you might get lost and end up having to die in order to get back home. Instead of doing that, you can just gather the resources required for the portal to this new dimension and mine there. Because of the fact that this dimension is all about mining, the chances of you running out of spots to mine are fairly slim, and because of the fact that the portal is close to your home, dying in this dimension doesn’t have as much of a burden as dying in the overworld.
Judging by the screenshots, this mod seems to create a plains biome without a bunch of wild grass, but with a bunch of mining caverns everywhere. This is pretty much the optimal conditions for mining. However, a plus that this mod has is that the world is also covered with grass, meaning that you can also offload your farms into this world as well. This means that you will never run out of food if you build a big enough farm. As for hostile mobs, you’re still on your own there, but you can always just put your game difficulty to peaceful if things get too rough.
All in all, this mod is very nice, and is recommended for avid miners that don’t want to put in too much risk when it comes to mining away from their home.
B F B
B = Stone Bricks
F = Flint and Steel
P = Stone Pickaxe
S = Stick
B = Stone Bricks
M = Mining Multitool
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Aroma1997Core.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Dimensional World Mod – Try it now!
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8.0
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Mining Dimensional World Mod , please comment below the article; we will support