Minor Alchemy Mod Download Links. Minor Alchemy Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Minor Alchemy Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Minor Alchemy Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Minor Alchemy Mod ?
Minor Alchemy Mod for Minecraft‘adds one new item and one new block into the game. It is alchemy in its rawest form; take matter and make matter. It works for both Clients and Servers
Screenshots, Recipes and the Block’s interface:
Note how the tooltip shows an item’s CV (if it has one). This tooltip is unique to the Alchemizer and can’t be viewed elsewhere (won’t show up in inventory, etc). The exception is the Alchemical Energy Container, which always shows its CV (since this can change by mashing more CV into it or taking some away, etc).
The 4×4 grid is the CV masher. It is not a crafting grid, so only things can be mashed in it. It works similarly to the crafting grid, meaning that if you exit the GUI, your items will drop upon the ground. This is the case only for the masher. The copier belong to the container, so items put there will remain there until they are taken from the grid.
Next, some pictures of how mashing items works:
In the first picture, a diamond is being mashed to extract the CV. The worth of a diamond is (default) 16384, and note how the energy container that is produced has a CV of 16384 as well. In the next picture, a total of 16 items are being mashed together, resulting in an Energy Container worth 1 diamond and 15 gold ingots (16384 + 15(4096) = 77824). In the third picture, some items are being mashed along with an energy container. This results in a new container worth that of the old container along with the new items
(77824 + 4(4096) = 94208).
Now, some pictures of the cloning process:
The energy container being used in the first picture is the one worth 92408 in the previous set of pictures. Only energy containers be placed into the top slot, and anything can be placed in the next slot (stack limit of one). If the energy container being used has a CV that is as high or higher than the item that is trying to be copied, a new one of those items will appear in the third slot. If one is to take this item from the slot, the amount of CV that it costs to produce is subtracted from the amount of CV in the energy container. If there is not enough energy in the container, no new items will show up in the slot, which is demonstrated in the second picture. If the energy container has no CV left, it is destroyed. Containers can be recharged just by mashing more CV into them. There aren’t a crafting item, so they are really easy to get by obvious circumstances.
Some final notes:
- Degradable items, such as tools, armor, etc. from both vanilla and mods (providing they have a CV in the first place) also have a degrading CV. A diamond shovel at max durability has a CV of 16388, and the CV decreases with every use. This degradation is a unit factor of it’s total uses left over it’s maximum uses. Therefore, for diamond shovels, they lose approximately 30.9 CV every time they are used, because 1/1562 * 16388 = 30.9. This is automatic and not optional, for balance purposes.
- Enchantments are now included as a “hidden cost” when mashing or copying items. The value of the enchantments are calculated via the rejuvinator’s enchanting formula, and the item’s value will have that added to it, but only it’s default CV will show, hence “hidden costs”. When cloning items, the required amount of CV of the item plus its hidden costs will be required to copy it.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minor Alchemy Mod
- Put Minor Alchemy Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
Minor Alchemy Mod’Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Minor Alchemy Mod , please comment below the article; we will support