Download Mizzle II Map for Minecraft. The best Minecraft maps, All these Minecraft maps are totally free to play and download in the hyperlinks below. You are bound to discover something you’re able to dive right into and have a fantastic time on.That can be a favorite Minecraft maps, well known through the Minecraft community.
Thanks to the huge number of user-created Minecraft maps out there it is almost impossible to find the finest creations around.
How To Install and Download Mizzle II Map On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 6 steps below to install map for Minecraft.
- Download Mizzle II Map using the link below.
- Extract it
- Find the .minecraft folder, By default, the save folder is in the following location:
Mac OS /Users/[yourusername]/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/saves/
- Look for the saves folder, If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Copy all the extracted content into that folder
- Open up Minecraft and it will be in your selection of saved worlds
Go ahead and extract the contents of the map pack you downloaded into the save folder. Note the name of the world. The name of the folder the world extracts to is the name that will appear in the Minecraft world menu.
The download links have been updated every 1 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
Mizzle II Map for Minecraft are adventure (mostly puzzle) maps created with the latest version of the game. The objective for you is to play a good adventure map while you discover what are the latest change in the game and how they can be used.
Youre going to land in a Laboratory with a scientist, Dok. And youll have to help him. While youre exploring the lab, youll encounter some weird situations.
Whats Mizzle ?
Mizzle is a serie of map created with the latest features added to the game. The original purpose of these maps is to show what mapmakers can do and having fun.
Youll need around 1h30 to finish the map and more if you try to find the 9 nether stars hidden in the map! Each nether star can unlock a bonus level at the end. Theres 3 bonus level for each difficulty (easy, medium, hard), so youll be able to find something for you. Some parkour/puzzle can also be skipped using a nether star. Heres an example of a bonus level (this is a hard one, dont be afraid):
All the features added in Minecraft 1.8 are used in the map. And theres a lot of feature so the map is pretty big. Cinematics (using the spectator mode), random level generation (using new dispenser behavior and new commands), titles, guardians, interactive dialogs, custom models with custom blocks and unique game mechanics.
In the lab, youll find some items:
- The communicator: stay in contact with Dok. Right-click with it to call him and ask for assistance.
- The pickaxe: can destroy the Dark Matter
- The clock: hold it to know how long youve been playing for.
- Redstone blocks: can only be placed on others redstone blocks and on golden blocks for some challenging puzzles
- And more !
- The map require Minecraft 1.8 and works only in SinglePlayer
- The language of the map is scaled to your settings. Check the translations book in the lobby to see if your language is supported or not.
- For younger players playing in english, if you select English (UK) in your settings, swearwords are removed.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
A resource pack is included in the map. It will be installed automatically when you launch the map.
For minecraft 1.8.x
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about Download Mizzle II Map , please comment below the article; we will support